Spy cams inside lady bars and soapy massage?

Sandman77

There is a site that is advertising hidden cams in Thai massage--- its banned in Thailand, so you need to do the usual to access it.

Even then its not worth it..................................coffee1.gif

They used to sell a lot of the hidden cam CDs in Pantip .

Edited by sanuk711

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, no shortage of "witty" remarks to this topic... and yet, not one of them is actually funny, or anything less than completely predictable.

Remember lads, just because you're a Brit doesn't mean you are automatically funny... and this includes those of you from Liverpool.

• Like 1

I am surprised everyone does not know this. It's rather standard in short-time hotels. They offer sex-videos, or for a real treat, you can see the action going on in the other rooms in the hotel. Of course, your room can also be viewed. So smile!

"Errr...speak for yourself. Sorry to break it to you, but the majority of guys don't sleep with third world prostitutes. ----Kennypowers"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When did you conduct that survey Kenny ?? I certainly did when I was single here.

Men giving gifts for going with Young, good looking women--- equals Weirdo......Wow how times have changed.

Edited by sanuk711

"Errr...speak for yourself. Sorry to break it to you, but the majority of guys don't sleep with third world prostitutes. ----Kennypowers"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When did you conduct that survey Kenny ?? I certainly did when I was single here.

Men giving gifts for going with Young, good looking women--- equals Weirdo......Wow how times have changed.

Did you? Congratulations. I'm sure your parents would be really proud.

Wow, no shortage of "witty" remarks to this topic... and yet, not one of them is actually funny, or anything less than completely predictable.

Remember lads, just because you're a Brit doesn't mean you are automatically funny... and this includes those of you from Liverpool.

Ok, go easy fellas, some of these replies are going over Globemans head. I think he's getting Witt and Twit mixed up!

Did you? Congratulations. I'm sure your parents would be really proud.--Kennypowers"

What on earth has it to do with my parents Kenny ???? I am not 11 years old.....

Would you stop moralizing ---have a look around at where you are living , on your way to church next time.

I know you only came here---(if you in fact do live here) -- to enjoy the Thai food etc, & I really don't want to completely shock you by telling you, some of us men came for other reasons,

Once we lived here we found more.

What would my Mum say----Wow give me a brake Kenny please............wub.png

i was a bit puzzled as to what the majority of guys came here for........ after all, if they came here just for the food and splendid temples then why didnt they all bring wives and children with them?

is there a lot of 1st world prostitutes here that i havnt noticed yet?

They show all the ladies later so they can have a good laugh.cheesy.gif

You can buy all the spy cams you want at MBK,, but not to worry they have a 5 watt jammer for all cell phone signals, gps and wifi. they all work great, especially the wrist watch cams you can use them with ease. thumbsup.gif

I think this is very unlikely. Any establishment doing this would be putting their business license at risk. Running sex-oriented webcams out of Thailand is illegal, although I realize there are ways around that. But there's only so far a bribe to the controlling authority will get you. The people I know doing the webcams here keep moving the operation around, both physically, and in terms of their IP address/presence. They're pretty smart guys. Any established business tied to a specific physical address or a fixed website URL/IP address would be easy to bust whenever the police feel so inclined.

And besides, it would be very hard to show the inside of the massage rooms without some hardcore clients recognizing where it is and running to the forums to post the link. I can't imagine that would be very good for business if an establishment gets a reputation with their web savvy clients for doing this.

If there are cameras installed, its more likely that they are there to help resolve disputes and for security/safety reasons.

My dad would not only be proud, he would buy a copy of the video to show all his mates!

"That's Ma boy!"

My dad would not only be proud, he would buy a copy of the video to show all his mates!

"That's Ma boy!"

I know my parents would be disappointed if they saw me on the internet being naughty, they're led to believe I play piano at the Hilton! :D

Brings back memories of "Crazy" Jack from Shadow in Soi Cowboy who it was claimed had a video cam in his ST room and made a tidy sum flogging copies of the 'fruitier' of his collection. No wonder he vanished without trace...

Yes for sure., I knew Jack well, Me and Andrew had Big Blue Bar up the soi abit, He tried selling us the camera,s as well to put in our S T room...lol Brings back memories for sure., Anywhere you know of where any other stories of Jack exist., ?

Edited by coconut jim

Like most fellow TV members I have never been in a massage parlour, however Sandman I know as fact many do indeed have secret CCTV for the safety and security of staff

If yours ends in an unhappy ending with you on a DVD in the market, that officially would be due entirely to the soapy and parlour owner

The source of this information is the stickman Bangkok website!

I will not post link in public contains a lot information about Thailand , that may someone find disturbing !

Thanks to all who like my topic!

About monitored workers

In guesthouse In Chiang may workers told me , the boss controll what I speak with people , cannot talk!