Can't access epsn.com due to some central investigation message

steelepulse

The site includes "Streak for the Cash", which is apparently a form of gaming, with prizes of up to US $240,000. Tenuous, I know, but more probably than simply blocking all sports sites.

no luck for me either.. TOT DSL in chanthaburi

been blocked for 2 days... the "www.espn.go.com" trick gets you to the main page but my sub pages are still blocked... but at least i can view box scores and fantasy sports. i hope this goes away after the world cup is over

Very very very ignorant and stupid..... Ugh, I spend half my day on espn.com. Cant believe they would block a sports site, probably the biggest sports site in the world. Hopefully they unblock after the world cup, but I highly doubt it... Doesnt seem like something they would undo.

This is a really idiotic way to "curb gambling". First of all, you can not gamble on espn.com..... Second, even if you could, how many Thais would be using this site? Or any gambling website? If they want to stop the gambling "problem" they need to start in the local bars. Ugh, Thailand priorities at its best.

Noticed that alot of the sites blocked by the junta you can still get from your smart phone.

Maybe something to do with m. In the url they seemed to of forgot about ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app