Are Chiang Rai chicks different?

sojourner007

Do Chiang Rai females look any different from their sisters in, say, Pattaya in terms of their skin color, height and demeanor? I expect separate opinions about those born locally and those from outside employed in the entertainment industry. Especially curious regarding the under 25 age group.

From my observations, and I observe quiet a bit, the northern girls tend to have fairer skin

than their counterpart elsewhere in the country, and the more south you go the darker they

tent to get, not necessarily, but these are my observations....

Don't all chicks grow up to be chickens, regardless of origin? Why isn't this in the foods forum, sub section 'poultry', sub sub section 'dumb questions'?

Just like kids grow up to be goats? Whereas children grow up to be adult humans (well mostly adults).

Edited by VocalNeal

I agree with villagefaraang on this. Women aren't slabs of meat nor can they be categorized the way you want.

My observations:

skin colour.......anywhere from slightly lighter than a foreigner with a tan and as dark as Thai people ever get.

Height..............anywhere as short as 4ft 8 chest height to me, to 5ft 10, taller than me

demeanor.........all over the map as all humans are

What a dumb question!

• Like 2