Should there be an "American section" to ThaiVisa?

CharlesHH

I believe most of our American friends are puzzled by this Gerbil thing. It was a social disease picked up by Monty and the British fighting Rommel in North Africa. Somehow it never caught on with Patton's boys.

It was later made fashionable again by the pop music band the Pet Shop Boys.

So Gerbil play is a disease? Is there any treatment for it?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It is highly contagious and has no known cure. Symptoms include frequenting pet shops at all hours of the day or night, sawdust between the bedsheets and unusual pelvic gyrations.

No wonder Dr Will doesnt get to post much on TV, he must be exhausted.

• Like 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 pages of tosh and pee taking. Very well done.

How many dislocated noses have appeared as a result of this thread?

The most amusing thing is that, for your comment, you got a like from Jingthing and one from IAMSOBAD ... and they don't even realise that you are taking the pee with the comment and appreciated the humour and the banter of this thread.

(I wonder if Jingthing and IAMSOBAD will stealthily remove those likes now ... 555)

cheesy.gif

I am sure you will need a gun section there

I as a Dutchman would vote against it.. this is a nice melting pot and Americans can be just as bad as Brits and Dutch.

I suppose they could have a Redneck sub forum as well

Well, Thaivisa have a "whitey" forum section, which I think is just as bad, or even worse. So why not have a red neck forum as well...

Edited by forumuser10

The most amusing thing is that, for your comment, you got a like from Jingthing and one from IAMSOBAD ... and they don't even realise that you are taking the pee with the comment and appreciated the humour and the banter of this thread.

(I wonder if Jingthing and IAMSOBAD will stealthily remove those likes now ... 555)

They are probably busy with their gerbils at present

• Like 1

Has been an "interesting" thread.... amusing to hear the old pensioners spout the same outdated cliches they must have heard in the 1950s about the us of a. I am still waiting for an example of that famous english humour, .... saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gif

If your referring to my post above yours, I am not a pensioner and in fact not even close

And there have been plenty of examples of that famous British humour on this thread, not our fault if you don't understand it

Not his fault if you actually think it's funny.

to most folks ,it IS funny

Being half British, and half American, I do get both the English and the American wit.

Unfortunately, most of my comments are considered half-wit.

LoL

You must have a really weird accent?... Is it more British or American?

Here's a test:

Shugur or Shuga?

As in "Nam Dtaan" น้ำตาล as they say in Thailand

"Seas are smaller than oceans and are usually located where the land and ocean meet. Typically, seas are partially enclosed by land".

Apparently.

Not apparently, you are correct Charlie.

But... And this worries me...

Does that include the ever expanding South China Sea?

If the Chinese get their way it'll have to be renamed The South China Ocean! Correct?

Seas are found on the margins of the ocean and are partially enclosed by land. Here, you can see that the Bering Sea is part of the Pacific Ocean.

post-212508-14034164898712_thumb.jpg

Many people use the terms "ocean" and "sea" interchangeably when speaking about the ocean, but there is a difference between the two terms when speaking of geography (the study of the Earth's surface).

Seas are smaller than oceans and are usually located where the land and ocean meet. Typically, seas are partially enclosed by land.

Hope this settles some argumentative minds. [emoji8]

"Seas are smaller than oceans and are usually located where the land and ocean meet. Typically, seas are partially enclosed by land".

Apparently.

If the Chinese get their way it'll have to be renamed The South China Ocean! Correct?

Seas are found on the margins of the ocean and are partially enclosed by land. Here, you can see that the Bering Sea is part of the Pacific Ocean.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1403416491.796428.jpg

Many people use the terms "ocean" and "sea" interchangeably when speaking about the ocean, but there is a difference between the two terms when speaking of geography (the study of the Earth's surface).

Seas are smaller than oceans and are usually located where the land and ocean meet. Typically, seas are partially enclosed by land.

if something is a PART of something it cannot be found at the MARGIN of what it is a part of.

Apparently.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1403416491.796428.jpg

if something is a PART of something it cannot be found at the MARGIN of what it is a part of.

I suggest you read it again and digest this time... [emoji362]

Here's the evidence, I dare you to write an email to them telling them otherwise, dooooood.

http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/oceanorsea.html

Gerbils. So last century.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You can't leave it like that JT. More details please
Apparently 'they' use Frogs now, slippery more. JT ?

This could sink to even lower depths.

• Like 1

No Davardo, the lads are in my fan club, actually I just sent out JT a new cap this week and I even signed it.

Would you believe the guy use to have me on block, these days we ride the baht bus together ;)

IAmSoBad, is my evil half twin.

I was anti the American thread to start with but now it's easy to see these guys are the coolest to hang out with.......no gun slingers allowed ;)

Yes there should be a separate forum for Pet Shop Boys. I always wondered what they got up to in the backroom of the British Club.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_MciWnfaZQ

Sometimes you're better off dead, thes a gun ur hand it's pointing at ur head,

You think ur mad too unstable

Kickin in chairs and knocking down tables,

in Restuarant in a west end town,

call the police there's a madman in town !

Edited by neverdie

(I just posted this in another thread. But, it applies here as well)

I get so tired of Americans who speak for other Americans.

Just because we have the same passport doesn't mean you know us.

Believe what you believe. Say what you want to say.

I might agree with you. I might not.

Just have the balls to stand on your own, and let the other 300 million Americans do the same.

No Davardo, the lads are in my fan club, actually I just sent out JT a new cap this week and I even signed it.

Would you believe the guy use to have me on block, these days we ride the baht bus together wink.png

I was anti the American thread to start with but now it's easy to see these guys are the coolest to hang out with.......no gun slingers allowed wink.png

I'm still on Block ... crying.gif

Hey, speaking of evil twins ... can you send the boys a couple of signed caps to match their new Stroller?

20140621_113003LLR_zpsc00bf49a.jpg

We'll pop a few prawns back in the post as payment ... rolleyes.gif

Edited by David48
  • Like 2

Gerbils. So last century.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You can't leave it like that JT. More details please
Apparently 'they' use Frogs now, slippery more. JT ?
Wouldn't the smell of garlic and lack of deodorant usage put a lot of people off using Frogs ?

And if you brought a sheep into the equation they might set fire to it.

Yes there should be a separate forum for Pet Shop Boys. I always wondered what they got up to in the backroom of the British Club.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_MciWnfaZQ

Sometimes you're better off dead, thes a gun ur hand it's pointing at ur head,

You think ur mad too unstable

Kickin in chairs and knocking down tables,

in Restuarant in a west end town,

call the police there's a madman in town !

There must be a reason men join the British Club and I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with the food or amenities or even the quiz nights. The secret word is spoofing!

• Like 1

What a sight....Neverdie in a tuk tuk with Jt riding shotgun !

Yes, JT will be my biatch.

I've got that mental image from that Mad Max movie where the dudes riding on the motorcycle with that 'thing' on the back, chasin max up the road.

I wonder if that thing, is the real 'Jingthing'

JT ?

• Like 1

Would you believe the guy use to have me on block, these days we ride the baht bus together wink.png

I was anti the American thread to start with but now it's easy to see these guys are the coolest to hang out with.......no gun slingers allowed wink.png

I'm still on Block ... crying.gif

Hey, speaking of evil twins ... can you send the boys a couple of signed caps to match their new Stroller?

20140621_113003LLR_zpsc00bf49a.jpg

We'll pop a few prawns back in the post as payment ... rolleyes.gif

I've sent stranger things thru the post, so no probs.

I will send Bucket size, cos if those boys are gonna take after their dad, they're gonna need a really big hat ;)

• Like 1