Replays

percy2

I'd really like to watch the Holland v Argentina game tonight , but the recovery progress from the England game will not allow it :D

Anybody know any bar that is recording the late games and then replaying them in the day time (English commentary a must of course :D ) please let me know.

Cheers

(Next world cup I will will be armed with South African Sattelite and DVD recorder :o )

I'd really like to watch the Holland v Argentina game tonight , but the recovery progress from the England game will not allow it :D

Anybody know any bar that is recording the late games and then replaying them in the day time (English commentary a must of course :D ) please let me know.

Cheers

(Next world cup I will will be armed with South African Sattelite and DVD recorder :D )

In Bangkok , Sukhumvit area preferably :o

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess not I would have liked this answer too :D

Oh which company has the South African feed that you are talking about and how do you get it in Bangkok? Seeing I am not a Bar or Hotel just a normal person. :o

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess not I would have liked this answer too :D

Oh which company has the South African feed that you are talking about and how do you get it in Bangkok? Seeing I am not a Bar or Hotel just a normal person. :o

Not sure if this is the only company but certainly one of them http://www.jsat.tv

Cheers

I was trying to find the schedule of matches replay and so far got nothing. here is the only more or less comprehensive web page in English about Thai TV brodcasting World Cup 2006.:

http://www.posttoday.com/worldcup2006/draw/index.html

they say: "add 5 hours to obtain match times in Thailand"

I know that now (since last Sunday), at least second round of 16, at least some matches (especially those late after midnight - at 2am) they do replay. like after Ukr-Switz match there was brief anouncement that match would be replayed later that day at 13:00.

however I couldn't find on net the schedule of these replays. if anyone can - please post here.

there is one website http://www.thaitvnetwork.com/ which gives links to all main TV channels in Thailand, but I can't read Thai and therefore couldn't find on any of them anything. there are some members on this Forum who do read and speak Thai well enough - perhaps one of them could help ? because it is not always possible to stay awake whole whole night till 4 or 5 am to watch those matches.