Blatant Police Corruption Where To File A Real Complaint

shadiadi

Before you read this be aware i speak fluent Thai and can read and write and have been here 20 years so no stupid comments please.

I recently went to two police stations in Bangkok the first looked through all my evidence I met a girl who has been here illegally for years.

She is being held captive fed drugs probably being sold also, instead of going to work she came to see me this has been going on for 4 months she really likes me I really like her but she has a problem, They have tried to get her to stop seeing me several times, I know she is being held captive i was contacted and extorted out of 30000 baht by a thai person saying they would le her go, one time i sent the money making sure I got the name and account number..

Another idiot called me told me that if i did not send him 1800 baht that my girlfriend had not paid him he would have her arrested so i sent him it and got his name and account number by sms an hour later the same guy called me back saying he could help me see her she had no money and asked me to send money to her at the same account sent the first 30000 this also came through sms. I did not send any obviously.

When I saw her the next day she said I should go make a police report she was angry.

she has been disappeared a week now she was crying telling me she was worried she was going to be killed.

I had all the details on the 30000 extortion as the idiots did it by online by chat.

At the first police station as soon as they saw two sms sent by the last idiot out of the two names the name of the 30000 account the policeman said out loud as if he knew it, he arranged to take me to another station which was more in the area where the girl is he answered the phone agreed to meet me at 3pm he was a no show.

At the second police station i showed them all the evidence again they wrote a 7 line police report just saying i had met my girlfriend and she was worried she was going to be killed nothing about the money the extortion etc once again i even asked them don't you want to write down the names or account numbers.

I believe these police at both stations knew the name of the Thai person on the account and is why they showed a lack of interest

Not sure where to go to get some real action from the police now it would appear they are in the pockets of the name of the account i was extorted by.

Every other time i have filed a complaint there has been interest and action immediately.

I t would appear there are probably a lot of other girls in the same situation in these two districts and the police know and are being paid off.

Someone needs to put a stop to this whole thing and bring it down.

No they are not areas foreigners go.

Is there a real police station anywhere in Bangkok I was looking at Rama 1 Royal Thai Police Head Quarters but not sure if its the best place to go???

Any advice on how to get real action I called the paveena foundation yesterday I am still waiting to hear back from them.

I think you called the right people. Hopefully you will get a call back soon and you'll start to see results. I used them years ago in a case of a 15 year old forced to work in a bar. I can't remember her name, but she literally took over the case and handled it. Whether or not the young girl went back to work is unknown. But the Paveena Foundation did help.

• Like 1

I will also add the reason she has not ran away is she had a baby 3 years ago when she gave birth they put another womans name on the birth certificate they have used the child to make sure she does not try to return home. they were telling her that if she went home they would tell the Thai immigration to never let her back into the country. She is simple uneducated can not read or write. When she met me I told her we can go get you an ID go back get a real passport and come back find the child have a test to prove she is the natural mother and have all these people arrested, she did not know this.

She wants to do it but is terrified of these people.

I think you called the right people. Hopefully you will get a call back soon and you'll start to see results. I used them years ago in a case of a 15 year old forced to work in a bar. I can't remember her name, but she literally took over the case and handled it. Whether or not the young girl went back to work is unknown. But the Paveena Foundation did help.

Thanks that's what some Thai friends told me also I have been pulling my hair out for a month actually got sick because of it.

Poor girl before she met me she has been through years of hell.

I might add every case is different. The foundation can only work within the law so it makes it hard to know what they can and can not do. Corruption is part of the problem. Maybe that aspect will not be as much trouble due to the junta taking over. Good luck.

Edited by Mrjlh

I might add every case is different. The foundation can only work within the law so it makes it hard to know what they can and can not do. Corruption is part of the problem. Maybe that aspect will not be as much trouble due to the junta taking over. Good luck.

I do have a friend who's father used to be chief of the air force here he did say if i needed some troops he could make some calls but that's a last resort.

A little hard on credibility with a name like shadi adi ?

Its not blatant its only your interpretation of events.

Are you sure you havnt got "white knight syndrome"

Just a nickname i got stuck with as a kid I used to be able to solve things others couldn't I would never tell them how I did it.

They always thought i was cheating I guess.

"White Knight Syndrome" in this case something needs to be done, I can't leave it alone forget about it. I am nice to women.

I can see this tread starting off a load of blatant corruption stories!

I've got a couple up my sleeve!

I have a few hundred up mine too but it's usually been useful corruption to speed things up.

This is I've hit a dead end, it's probably huge lots of girls involved and lots of bad people. Not clever ones mind you.

Ok here is my problem I have been here 20 years I have no visa issues.

I have a girlfriend she tells me she is from Laos she was brought to Thailand when she was 14 years old I guess she was sold to somebody.

She tells me her family are dead but that may be what she was told by the evil people who trafficked her to Thailand.

She has no idea barely knows her name does not know her date of birth only knows it is 5th of some month.

She had a child with a Thai guy 2 years ago but he is dead she has a birth certificate for her baby naming her as the mother.

I really want to clear her ID issues then get married but we have no idea how to start.

She does not speak English only Laos and Thai but I am fluent in Thai I can read more Thai than her as she did not have an education.

Is there any legal way to go around solving this problem if not is there an under the table way that we can fix the problem?

Any advice would be appreciated, I have had 3 failed marriages in Thailand finally I meet someone who is really nice and wow a bag of problems.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/716161-laoatian-gf-with-no-id-no-family/

• Like 1

Asked if you wanted some troops ? but thats a last resort ?

Good grief man, get back on your meds, you are either extremely deluded or just a plain TROLL

Pure fantasy island stuff.

Def not on any meds or drugs.

Military outrank the police here they can make sure they do their job or arrest them.

I have a girlfriend she tells me she is from Laos she was brought to Thailand when she was 14 years old I guess she was sold to somebody.

She tells me her family are dead but that may be what she was told by the evil people who trafficked her to Thailand.

She has no idea barely knows her name does not know her date of birth only knows it is 5th of some month.

She had a child with a Thai guy 2 years ago but he is dead she has a birth certificate for her baby naming her as the mother.

I really want to clear her ID issues then get married but we have no idea how to start.

She does not speak English only Laos and Thai but I am fluent in Thai I can read more Thai than her as she did not have an education.

Is there any legal way to go around solving this problem if not is there an under the table way that we can fix the problem?

Any advice would be appreciated, I have had 3 failed marriages in Thailand finally I meet someone who is really nice and wow a bag of problems.

Yes it's been getting more out of control she ran away but got caught by them again.

I assumed it was her name on the birth certificate she said she had one for the baby turns out it's not her name.

Apparently they used another Laos persons name on it kinda got more complicated since then.

The kid has been moved somewhere else too.

At the time i thought it was just her ex's family had been holding her but apparently not from the reaction from the police seems to be much bigger.

Edited by shadiadi

Thanks that's what some Thai friends told me also I have been pulling my hair out for a month actually got sick because of it.

Is this the one who's trapped but could come to see you? Is this the one who, when you declined to pay the second 30k came to see you the next day?

She has a lot of stories. I'm sorry, but I'm not all in on this one. It doesn't pass my smell test. I could be wrong of course.

I hope everything works out for you.

• Like 1

I can see this tread starting off a load of blatant corruption stories!

I've got a couple up my sleeve!

I have a few hundred up mine too but it's usually been useful corruption to speed things up.

This is I've hit a dead end, it's probably huge lots of girls involved and lots of bad people. Not clever ones mind you.

I obviously mean corruption where we get screwed because of their greediness.

Things from as little as a BS 500฿ verging on 1,000฿ speeding ticket...

To a policeman's daughter (my crazy deluded EX-GF) stealing my mates motorbike and him having to pay 28,000฿ to her Dad to get it back!

Then there's Koh Samui police....

Yes it's been getting more out of control she ran away but got caught by them again.

I assumed it was her name on the birth certificate she said she had one for the baby turns out it's not her name.

Apparently they used another Laos persons name on it kinda got more complicated since then.

At the time i thought it was just her ex's family had been holding her but apparently not from the reaction from the police seems to be much bigger.

Does the expression "people who play with fire..." mean anything to you?

3 failed marriages... Out of the frying pan and straight into the fire...

I'm not being at all negative here, just realistic...

Sorry to be harsh

Where did you meet this person and how do you know they are feeding her drugs?

How does she see you when she is supposedly a captive and why can't you make her disappear when she comes to see you?

How do you know it's her child? Perhaps it really is the other persons child.

Too many questions to believe this is 100% as she tells you.

• Like 2

shes worth nothing to them dead

even if they were pimping her ,they wont kill her whether you pay or not

if shes forced into prostitution and fed drugs everyday how did you ever meet her ?

why does she keep asking for money and then go back to her "slavery" only to return and ask for more money ?

• Like 1

Is this the one who's trapped but could come to see you? Is this the one who, when you declined to pay the second 30k came to see you the next day?

She has a lot of stories. I'm sorry, but I'm not all in on this one. It doesn't pass my smell test. I could be wrong of course.

I hope everything works out for you.

Mmm second time the guy asked for 500 baht but the same account as the 30k

Does the expression "people who play with fire..." mean anything to you?

3 failed marriages... Out of the frying pan and straight into the fire...

I'm not being at all negative here, just realistic...

Sorry to be harsh

Yes 3 failed marriages a student a bank teller and a nurse

Where did you meet this person and how do you know they are feeding her drugs?

How does she see you when she is supposedly a captive and why can't you make her disappear when she comes to see you?

How do you know it's her child? Perhaps it really is the other persons child.

Too many questions to believe this is 100% as she tells you.

I actually met her in a karaoke bar but she is not a singer.

Sometimes she called and sounded terrified to speak her number would have been changed so i could not call her.

She is or was scared they would take the kid away.

Def not someone else's child she brought the child to meet me a few times when we first met.

shes worth nothing to them dead

even if they were pimping her ,they wont kill her whether you pay or not

if shes forced into prostitution and fed drugs everyday how did you ever meet her ?

why does she keep asking for money and then go back to her "slavery" only to return and ask for more money ?

I hope so.

I actually met her when she was on her per*** I know that to be true for a fact, I did not try to sleep with her the first time i met her either.

I stopped her working at the karaoke bar she has never really asked me for much ever, she has never had anything before as everything has always been taken away from her, she was returning because of the child.