Blatant Police Corruption Where To File A Real Complaint

shadiadi

Is there anyway you can post a copy of the 7 line police report they wrote at the second police station???

I will try and get it copied, odd the policeman who was a no show just called me and wants to help me all of a sudden.

The Junta / NCPO appear to be hunting the corrupt since they took over. Why don't you contact them directly with the names / numbers of all officers involved.

Thanks I might just do that, I guess that's what my friends father was suggesting he would get in touch with some top brass to meet with me.

You might know Thai but your English is bloody awful.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Maybe so been here half my life but it's still better than half the people i meet who have been here a month.

I actually use Thai 99% of the time.

I guess or I hope that some well educated policeman has been reading this thread or someone. (maybe put a boot up someones ass)

As I just got a call from the policeman who said he would originally help said his battery died odd it was ringing when I called it all day yesterday.

Hopefully I am correct and someone has put a boot up his ass or I might end up dead walking the to the station.

Just thought i would write that in case any of you hear of a foreigner from the UK having a fatal accident.

Let's see I want them to follow the money usually the easiest way to catch an idiot.

I don't want the money back either I don't care about the money I care about the girl, right now I have some ideas on where she is but she is too scared to call me, not allowed to, they have been trying to keep us apart for over a month now.

All I want is for her to be free if possible have these scumbags arrested if not I'll settle for the girls freedom for now.

Edited by CharlieH

The Junta / NCPO appear to be hunting the corrupt since they took over. Why don't you contact them directly with the names / numbers of all officers involved.

Thanks I might just do that, I guess that's what my friends father was suggesting he would get in touch with some top brass to meet with me.

Do you really think that the top brass will meet with some crazy old farang who is worried about some Lao girl who is a drugged up former karaoke girl! Get real.My suggestion to you would be to leave this all alone or you may become a statistic pretty soon. Can you imagine an immigrant in Britain rocking up to Downing street because he's worried that his foreign girlfriend may be being exploited by pimps/ drug dealers!! Who do you think you are??? I would suggest you declare yourself a bachelor and stay clear of women for your own safety!! Sorry for being a bit harsh but someone had to say it!!!Chok dee krap...

Where did you meet this person and how do you know they are feeding her drugs?

How does she see you when she is supposedly a captive and why can't you make her disappear when she comes to see you?

How do you know it's her child? Perhaps it really is the other persons child.

Too many questions to believe this is 100% as she tells you.

I actually met her in a karaoke bar but she is not a singer.

Sometimes she called and sounded terrified to speak her number would have been changed so i could not call her.

She is or was scared they would take the kid away.

Def not someone else's child she brought the child to meet me a few times when we first met.

Ok, you answered the first question, kind off. What does she do at the Karaoke bar...a sex slave?

What sort of karaoke bar is this?

I think you are being played personally, but I'm a cynical guy at the best of times.

Pay to take policeman karaoke with you and get him to sort this out once and for all.

How does she see you when she is supposedly a captive and why can't you make her disappear when she comes to see you?

Sometimes she called and sounded terrified to speak her number would have been changed so i could not call her.

Def not someone else's child she brought the child to meet me a few times when we first met.

Ok, you answered the first question, kind off. What does she do at the Karaoke bar...a sex slave?

I think you are being played personally, but I'm a cynical guy at the best of times.

Pay to take policeman karaoke with you and get him to sort this out once and for all.

A nasty one at that not a light in the whole place.

Sit with customers and make them drink as much as they can they were charging 90 baht every 45 minutes but paying the girl hardly anything.

Edited by shadiadi

Honestly give me a break. How obvious is it. This girl is in on the scam. You are being scammed by not only the girls friends/boyfriend/drug partners whatever... YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED BY THE GIRL. Don't waste time trying to tell me how much she loves you and wants to get away. You are being an idiot. Forget her and do not under any condition contact or let her into your place again.

I guess or I hope that some well educated policeman has been reading this thread or someone. (maybe put a boot up someones ass)

As I just got a call from the policeman who said he would originally help said his battery died odd it was ringing when I called it all day yesterday.

Hopefully I am correct and someone has put a boot up his ass or I might end up dead walking the to the station.

Just thought i would write that in case any of you hear of a foreigner from the UK having a fatal accident.

Let's see I want them to follow the money usually the easiest way to catch an idiot.

I don't want the money back either I don't care about the money I care about the girl, right now I have some ideas on where she is but she is too scared to call me, not allowed to, they have been trying to keep us apart for over a month now.

All I want is for her to be free if possible have these scumbags arrested if not I'll settle for the girls freedom for now.

Wake up and smell the roses. You have been taken for a ride. Tears and pleas for help my ass..... Stop thinking you are saving a soul. Your not. She can get away anytime she wants. How easy is it to hide in Bangkok. White headed me could disappear for a year if I wanted too.... I still here shaking my head and wonder if you will realise you are the one that needs saving!

Sit with customers and make them drink as much as they can they were charging 90 baht every 45 minutes but paying the girl hardly anything.

Yes but, some girls working in karaoke bars will earn money in ways other than just peddling drinks.

Over my 30 years plus here in Thailand, I have heard these sorts of hard luck stories countless times before. Are you sure you are not being taken in as a fool guy and being conned in this case?

I have to agree with the comments of our Dlock and that this girl having worked in a karaoke joint will make this case less credible with the police, as like me, I suppose the police have also heard these stories countless times before, so their reluctance to act upon your report is understandable.

In Thailand there are 2 golden rules for living a peaceful, stress free and safe life here, that is; keep a low profile and don`t get involved and however you decide to act upon this, you do so at your own risk and discretion.

Good luck to all who sail in her.

• Like 1

Does the expression "people who play with fire..." mean anything to you?

3 failed marriages... Out of the frying pan and straight into the fire...

I'm not being at all negative here, just realistic...

Sorry to be harsh

Yes 3 failed marriages a student a bank teller and a nurse

Really?? [emoji2] [emoji38] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You nearly had me there...

Yor avin' a bubbly barf mate! Wot r u like?!!!

I've heard some <deleted> in my time before but this one tops the lot!

You should start writing a book!

I'm unsubscribing from this BULLSH!T

Shadi, what were doing in a place like that in the first place? Just wondering. Just not a place I would ever see myself in. These sorts of establishments are not known for quality people.

I really think you are being played and she is very much in on it.

I doubt the kid is hers, but it provides a convenient "anchor" as to why she can't run away, but I just don't buy it.

Still not sure why you think they "feed" her drugs. More likely she is a willing participant to make the "job" a little easier.

Time to face the hard facts on this one and walk away bud, or bring in the "big guns" to rescue her...but I think you will find a different story when all is said and done.

shadiadi, on 18 Jun 2014 - 04:04, said:
mickjn, on 18 Jun 2014 - 01:41, said:

Is there anyway you can post a copy of the 7 line police report they wrote at the second police station???

I will try and get it copied, odd the policeman who was a no show just called me and wants to help me all of a sudden.

Do not worry I think things are going to work out for you now.If it involves shouting a few drinks do it it is not going to cost you a lot of money.Good luck to you I think this matter will be resolved quickly