Missing British Children In Thailand

webfact

Missing British Children In Thailand

Posted on June 18, 2014 by Staff Reporter

PATTAYA: -- An arrest warrant has been issued in Pattaya for Onwarat Gamlem (formerly known as Wiganda Day and Onwarat Suphikunphong) on suspicion of abducting her young British/Thai children, Annie and Aleena Day in Pattaya.

annie.png

day1-280x300.jpg

Nicknamed Noklek the 33 year old mother of the two children is reported as absconding with the two girls aged just 6 and 10 years old on June 1st, some 17 days ago. Pattaya Police are contacting stations nationwide in order that the children can be returned to their English father who was awarded full custody by Thai courts at the time of their divorce. .

Initial reports indicated that the father had requested that names not be printed, however he has now given Pattaya103.com,(Pattaya103FM), permission to release full names and photographs in order that the search can be expedited.

mum-id.jpg

We can confirm that we have copies of divorce agreements, recording sole custody of the children to the father, issued in a Thai court and translated into English, together with proof that the children entered Thailand on British passports and that those documents remain with the father to this day.

4 years ago a Thai court granted full custody of Annie and Aleena Day to the English father who returned to the UK with his children and raised them alone, allowing both girls to chat and keep contact via the internet with their mother, who was living in Pattaya. Despite tight financial circumstances he had promised to bring the children to visit their mother, here in Pattaya, this year and, keeping his word, arrived last month.

The Ayutthaya born woman was allowed to take the children for several days and it was only when they were due to be returned to their father that it became obvious that she had disappeared..

Full story: http://pattaya103.com/newsite/missing-british-children-thailand/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2014-06-18

Without knowing the in's and out's of the domestic situation and divorce and without speculating about such I sincerely hope the children are not pawns in a revenge game or used as a club to hit her husband over the head with.

• Like 2

I wonder what her current Norwegian husband Tor Gamlen thinks of her actions, since he's apparently in daily contact?

I hope Mr Day gets his daughters back safely, he has the full weight of the law on his side. Good luck.

I feel extreme pity for those 2 children for what appears to be many deadbeats in their lives.

I guess the mother desperately loves her children. Found this on a Thai forum, it`s a Google translation but readable:

Hello

former husband (the British) and I divorced in Thailand together for 4 years, had a child aged 10 years old to 6 years old, but the innocently divorced man lift entitled to child support. I think the children are with him. Do not think we will not have a baby anymore. Now I live in England. The last time I almost years. Ex-husband has a new wife Thailand. He let his wife live in England. I have a new husband, a son, the one who lived in Thailand.

, I can not find the ball if it is not allowed. Want to take your children during school holidays to Thailand if they did not come by. He claimed to have no money for it. Needs some work I was told to get the ball to come to you. The School will be returned. As for the cost, I would be out all he refused. Want to have some time with their childrenSo we can claim we have more time with their children to know. I know the exact time because now I have no hope at all. It all depends on the ex-husband. He never touched me? Brainwashing children sundry I see no way to know how great start ticking.

wanted to know what steps need to be do not do it.

documents signed endorsement fed grant them a divorce. England are effective or not.

Sincerely yours

trim board Patiseh scams

Edited by Beetlejuice

They are probably safe and OK with their Mum and some family out in the sticks. Although Their mother won't be able to hide them for too long. With their white faces people will be asking "why no school"etc. Someone will inform where they are. Hopefully soon to be back with their father. The sad part is that after this it will be very difficult for the kids to be with their Mum again.

• Like 2

They are with their mother, they are late back, but hardly 'missing'. I am sure the separation from her children must be difficult for her,

"they are late back, but hardly 'missing"?

An interesting assetment.

Do you have some pertinent information to share?

• Like 1

They are with their mother, they are late back, but hardly 'missing'. I am sure the separation from her children must be difficult for her,

I would be interested to know how long you feel someone has to disappear for before they are considered missing? Late back to me is usually a few hours

• Like 2

If the court ruled full custody to the foreign father. Think about how bad this sounds and based on evidence that the mother had to be ruled unfit/irresponsible for the Thai court to rule against the Thai mother which it seldom does...

Now she steals the kids which supports the initial Thai ruling...

Lets hope this does not end badly for the kids...

Mother living in Pattaya? Sorry but that's one strike to start with...

Mislead title by the way...

CB

When I divorced my first Thai wife. 12 or so years ago, it was after she had left and had made no contact for 5+ years. I had brought up our daughter from the age of 11, when she left. I had in effect had custody for 5 years. When it came to the divorce court (no appearance by the wife/mother) the judge refused initially to grant me custody even though the mother could not be found. My lawyer told me that in almost every case (other than drugs and murder) a court would always award custody to the mother. We had to have a 2nd court case where my then 16 year old daughter had to testify that I had indeed brought her up for the previous 5 years and that she was happy for me to have custody.

One wonders therefore why the court in this case awarded custody to the husband - unless the wife gave her specific approval at the time.

Specific approval in return for money. Happens a lot

They are probably safe and OK with their Mum and some family out in the sticks. Although Their mother won't be able to hide them for too long. With their white faces people will be asking "why no school"etc. .

In the photos their faces appear to be no 'whiter' than their mother's.

Why all the negative comments about a woman living in Pattaya? It's not all walking street you know, in fact Pattaya has some beautiful parts, despite my not living there.

Anybody who made negative comments about the mother living in Pattaya care to explain what they know about this woman that is not in OP?

Edited by UbonRatch
  • Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When I divorced my first Thai wife. 12 or so years ago, it was after she had left and had made no contact for 5+ years. I had brought up our daughter from the age of 11, when she left. I had in effect had custody for 5 years. When it came to the divorce court (no appearance by the wife/mother) the judge refused initially to grant me custody even though the mother could not be found. My lawyer told me that in almost every case (other than drugs and murder) a court would always award custody to the mother. We had to have a 2nd court case where my then 16 year old daughter had to testify that I had indeed brought her up for the previous 5 years and that she was happy for me to have custody.

One wonders therefore why the court in this case awarded custody to the husband - unless the wife gave her specific approval at the time.

Specific approval in return for money. Happens a lot

Yes it does , children are treated as property to be bought and sold in a divorce. There's not much focus about who is in the right or really who would be the better Parent , its just how much are you willing to pay for your kids

I wonder what her current Norwegian husband Tor Gamlen thinks of her actions, since he's apparently in daily contact?

I hope Mr Day gets his daughters back safely, he has the full weight of the law on his side. Good luck.

I feel extreme pity for those 2 children for what appears to be many deadbeats in their lives.

I guess the mother desperately loves her children. Found this on a Thai forum, it`s a Google translation but readable:

Hello

former husband (the British) and I divorced in Thailand together for 4 years, had a child aged 10 years old to 6 years old, but the innocently divorced man lift entitled to child support. I think the children are with him. Do not think we will not have a baby anymore. Now I live in England. The last time I almost years. Ex-husband has a new wife Thailand. He let his wife live in England. I have a new husband, a son, the one who lived in Thailand.

, I can not find the ball if it is not allowed. Want to take your children during school holidays to Thailand if they did not come by. He claimed to have no money for it. Needs some work I was told to get the ball to come to you. The School will be returned. As for the cost, I would be out all he refused. Want to have some time with their childrenSo we can claim we have more time with their children to know. I know the exact time because now I have no hope at all. It all depends on the ex-husband. He never touched me? Brainwashing children sundry I see no way to know how great start ticking.

wanted to know what steps need to be do not do it.

documents signed endorsement fed grant them a divorce. England are effective or not.

Sincerely yours

trim board Patiseh scams

She actually got a reply to her post........ Your divorce with husband British India. In a memorandum attached to the husband is entitled to child support both. Which your child is 10 years old and 6 years after the divorce, the husband raised two sons returned to England. But you can not visit the children if the husband is not allowed. And former husband, you are taking your child to visit the country when he was traveling with. By not allowing your child to be alone. You did not find your child almost a year ago. Do you want to meet and spend time with the children more. You want to know what the divorce agreement the rights of the children will come into force in England or not. And you must do what you can find your child more.

Bureau of Special Prosecutor for Civil Rights Protection International (OIPP.) hereby announces that on your case, which stated that the rights of the children, both living. The former husband then OIPP. suggests that the right to child custody you mentioned is power. Which, by law, parents have a duty to care and provide education appropriate to his son during a minor. (Civil and Commercial Code, Section 1564), even after the parents of a child are divorced. Both still have a legal duty of care and the education of minor children to carry on.Divorce does not make any such duties ended. Your case is a divorce by consent. Law, the husband and wife agree in writing to any authorized user is any child custody. (Civil and Commercial Code, Section 1520), which the ruling said. Means to determine the residence of the child. Teaching children appropriate punishment or rebuke.

allow children to work according to their ability and identity. Called his son back from the person who detained them illegally. Including the power to manage the assets of his sons.

, in which case your ex seems to have made ​​an agreement to end up divorced, the husband is the sole legal guardian of such child, the mother of your children. Although not the rule But also has the legal right to contact visits with child appropriate. If the ex-husband's behavior impede or discourage you from encountering and dealing with children, as appropriate. You may also request the government or the private sector. This work deals with the rights and welfare of children in the UK to advise and assist you to to contact visitors sons. If the negotiation does not work. You may need to perform a lawsuit or a court in England for enforcement of the rights of you anyway. As well as a judgment or order changes to the child custody agreement. based Special Prosecutor's Office for Civil Rights Protection International.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She would have agreed to it , now way can they give custody to the father , especially a Farang if the mother is still alive or even in prison. Even though I'd looked after my kids for 6 years , when I wanted Legal custody she had to be found and then the kids haggled over. If no one has Full custody then either parent can abscond with the kids "Legally"