CTH ......anyone know whats going on ?

Sparkles

Excuse me if this has been covered but I am sick of ringing and emailing CTH and getting no answer

Regarding when the Australia Network ,Channel News Asia and France stations amongst others will be back on air.

Ironically Channel News Asia ,on our second set, IPM provider, has never been off air.

My rpimary reason for getting CTH in the first place was for the football, EPL and the the Australia Network

The Aussie government terminated the Australia Network didn't they?

It was announced in the May Budget that the Australia ABC Network was to be terminated , a stupid short sighted decision ,however it was to be September ,staff to be made redundant etc etc would stall it to then.The fact that it went off along with all the other stations would suggest that that info is correct. But the France channel and Ch News Asia still be ing off makes little sense and there might be more. IPM has CNA and never lost the signal.

CTH are really the pits.You have a hotline number that doesn't answer or keeps you on hold forever and the fb page is a total joke.

Australia network is gone forever.

CNA was taken off air by the current administration.

CNA has never missed a beat through IPM.if you are correct someone stuffed up.

Australia Network is still on air, a friend gets it through somebody, don't know who, but I get should be getting it on CTH. It's still off air thru them, along with Channel News Asia etc. ....yes, somebody stuffed up or is too lazy to turn them back on.

(and their contact message page on their website just gives an ERROR ! message when you try to use it, even after checking and double checking I've filled in all the fields ..useless !)

Edited by MikeN
  • Like 1

This is the one thing I feared when signing up with CTH .They have no office in Chiang Mai so no human being you can even talk to.The installer doesn't want to know about any problems so you are out on limb. So ABC Oz being on in Cha Am, lucky you, but not in CM makes perfect sense if you follow the rules of Thai logic.

This is the one thing I feared when signing up with CTH .They have no office in Chiang Mai so no human being you can even talk to.The installer doesn't want to know about any problems so you are out on limb. So ABC Oz being on in Cha Am, lucky you, but not in CM makes perfect sense if you follow the rules of Thai logic.

We told you at the last hash you attended in Chiangrai to come and live in Chiangrai, as everything you want is there ha ha

We told you at the last hash you attended in Chiangrai to come and live in Chiangrai, as everything you want is there ha ha

That was 7 years ago and you're still running ? or like me .....stumbling ?

I have True Visions Anywhere off my Gold package and have just logged into Australia Network with no problem - Channel 127

Good for you but many of us gave TRUE the flick when they lost the EPL. Nice to know ABC is still available despite reports of its demise.

I have True Visions Anywhere off my Gold package and have just logged into Australia Network with no problem - Channel 127

Good for you but many of us gave TRUE the flick when they lost the EPL. Nice to know ABC is still available despite reports of its demise.

Well having zero interest in soccer the loss of EPL made no difference to me. It would do if they lost the rugby on Setanta though. I do understand the frustration with True Visions - not the best service orientated supplier in the world.

People actually watch the Australian network channel?

Well obviously you don't and for Aussie expats living here, and in some other Asian countries ,estimated at some 250,000 people, its a link with home.

It also has some of the very best documentaries and programs produced in the world and sold to many other counties inc the UK. .........smile.png Your loss.

Shambles, could no longer get Western channels (Sky News,etc) last night so why I enquired why not, the girl said I need to send a copy of my original receipt in to get the service reconnected, incidently I only have 14 days to go before my contract expires.

I then asked her "that due to them not knowing if I have paid or not are they then saying that i might have had 11 1/2 months for nothing" of which she didn't answer ! I then told her that I don't wish to renew the contract anyway so could she send someone round to remove the dish and box and re-imburse for my lost 14 days and deposit, she said they could collect the equipment and head office would send the deposit at a later date, I then told her equipment for deposit otherwise don't bother coming for the equipment.

• Like 1