Tax On Pension!

I have finally got my pension and would be grateful if anyone could inform me if I’m required to pay tax in Thailand on pension from abroad. I pay 10% tax in my home country and am not required to pay more than that there. I have a Multiple Non- immigrant “O” visa.

Prefer a multiple visa because of regulary travelling in the region and also 2-4 times home annually.

Thanks & Regards

Felt 35

I have finally got my pension and would be grateful if anyone could inform me if I’m required to pay tax in Thailand on pension from abroad. I pay 10% tax in my home country and am not required to pay more than that there. I have a Multiple Non- immigrant “O” visa.

Prefer a multiple visa because of regulary travelling in the region and also 2-4 times home annually.

Thanks & Regards

Felt 35

The majority of countries have a double taxation agreement with Thailand, meaning you only pay tax to one Country. Depends where you come from.

Thanks & Regards

Felt 35

The majority of countries have a double taxation agreement with Thailand, meaning you only pay tax to one Country. Depends where you come from.

Thanks "Dragonman"