New bicycle shop?

Felt 35

I have on my early morning rides the last 6 months seen a recently opened or not bicycle shop approximately 1km on the left from the monument if heading South to town. Anyone who have any info/experience with that place.

Thanks

Felt

Been open for quite a while (Bike Station?). Seem to carry a lot of stock, without one 'core' manufacturer. Broad range of accessories, (they're a Sidi shoe stockist), but don't know about their service/pricing, or importantly, how knowledgeable their staff are. They were advertising Garmin Edge 510's recently, but when I went in a few days later, they didn't have any.

Been open for quite a while (Bike Station?). Seem to carry a lot of stock, without one 'core' manufacturer. Broad range of accessories, (they're a Sidi shoe stockist), but don't know about their service/pricing, or importantly, how knowledgeable their staff are. They were advertising Garmin Edge 510's recently, but when I went in a few days later, they didn't have any.

Thanks, so that is Bike Station, well will check it out later on.

Cannondale Station is just to the north (on the right) of the traffic lights in the centre of Thalang. Run by a pleasant lady named 'Yar', though her opening times tend to erratic, and other than a price query I made for a Cannondale Synapse, I have no knowledge of service quality.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

would appreciate any advice on a decent repair shop not far from Rawai - need to change gearing cables on my bike.

I found one in Chalong (from the list posted above) but their mechanic is away till next week.

Thanks

The shop on the east side of the road about 800 metres north of Chalong Circle (on Chao Fah East Rd) is pretty good and has reasonable prices. I've got my bike fixed there a few times. They had a lot of Biancci bikes in recently at reduced prices. A friend also said they had good prices on accessories like GPS etc.

would appreciate any advice on a decent repair shop not far from Rawai - need to change gearing cables on my bike.

I found one in Chalong (from the list posted above) but their mechanic is away till next week.

Thanks

The shop on the east side of the road about 800 metres north of Chalong Circle (on Chao Fah East Rd) is pretty good and has reasonable prices. I've got my bike fixed there a few times. They had a lot of Biancci bikes in recently at reduced prices. A friend also said they had good prices on accessories like GPS etc.

Think that the one you're describing (Phuket Bicycle Shop) is the one that the OP mentioned. The owner (Meaw), is away until next week. Probably the other nearest shop to Rawai would be 'Beach Boy' in Kata, who are Specialized agents.