selling established muay thai business/database/website 7 years old

vic666

Dear All, I'm leaving Thailand so I'd like to sell my muay thai online shop and all database of customers, suppliers etc. The site is www.best-muaythai-equipment.com and it has given me a nice income since 2007.

I stopped doing SEO activities for this business in 2012, as profits from another website were too good and required very little work. Traffic was at its best in 2009 with about 450 visitors/day. Now it has dropped to about 80. Even so, I still process some orders every month. The business is by no means dead, but it needs to be revitalized. It requires online work to get traffic, plus to visit the manufacturers to place orders and retrieve them when completed. Therefore, you need to be based in Bangkok. It's a nice opportunity if you want to live in Thailand.
The shop works in a very simple way: you get paid in advance by customers, place your orders at the factories/shops, pay the suppliers when the orders are ready, package, go to the post office and ship. Average mark on every item sold is 400 THB. Some items, especially if related to muay boran and krabi krabong, are hard to find and you need to know who sell them and/or where. I'll introduce you to all suppliers so you can get the same discounted prices I get. I know them all since 2004 and I have a very good relationship with them.
If you are into muay thai (I'm not) and train here, know lots of nak muay on and offline, or you like to work the muay thai forums (I hate them), the possibilities to expand the business are endless. You can make good money without paying any taxes. Or you can register a company and do things properly. I never felt it was necessary, as money poured in via paypal, western union and bank transfers. All I had to do was visiting manufacturers and go to the post office.
I never kept any accounting, so I cannot show you any past figure or guarantee you any income. You'll have to start working on it, doing all the required activities that attract traffic. Many are already in place, like pages on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Alibaba, etc. I can do all this and revamp the traffic but what for? I'm not going to be here any longer.
I can sell the domain only on flippa.com and it'll be well paid as it's 7 years old but it'll be a wasted opportunity. 7 years of business are worth more than an URL. I'd like to see somebody to take over this site and prosper. Everything is already there, you need to take it to the next level.
What are you getting if you buy www.best-muaythai-equipment?
1. wordpress website, files, plugins, articles, pics, enormous amount of material (maybe 50% is online, the rest is on my hard-disk;
2. aged domain, plus backlinks, affiliate links (adsense, amazon, clickbank);
3. database of customers from previous orders dating back to 2005;
4. database of suppliers in Thailand and personal introduction to all of them;
5. access to all B2B sites where best-muaythai-equipment.com is present;
6. ongoing training and support - if I receive an inquiry from somewhere, I'll forward it to you;
Price is 300,000 THB o.n.o.. You should break-even on your investment in less than one year.
If interested, contact me via the site and we'll take it from there.