Inspector General’s office inspects Chonburi Immigration Office

Rimmer

Inspector General’s office inspects Chonburi Immigration Office

n8Jomtien2-.jpg

PATTAYA:--The head of Thailand’s Office of the Inspector General reviewed officers at the Chonburi Immigration Office, urging them to protect the monarchy, care for subordinates and tackle the nation’s drug problem.

Superintendent Col. Chaiyot Walukjulkiat welcomed Maj. Col. Angkul Pooncharoen to the Jomtien Beach office June 11. Angkul inspected the station and its personnel to see that they meet standards and guidelines to provide the highest quality services to people in the area.

- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/inspector-general-s-office-inspects-chonburi-immigration-office-38728#sthash.D9UYjpMU.dpuf

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2014-06-20 footer_n.gif

Maybe Maj Col Angkul can find some budget money to buy the office a couple of stepmasters.

Hope he also took note of the fact that this office is very efficient in its dealings with us bozos who always forget at least one bit of paperwork (yes, I have reason to cringe).

With all the positive changes taking place under the current regime, I hope they leave well enough alone where things are working well. I'm sure there are a few improvements that could be made wherever one looks, but overall I'd rather they leave Jomtien Immigrations as it is.

tbroke.png

• Like 2

With all the positive changes taking place under the current regime, I hope they leave well enough alone where things are working well. I'm sure there are a few improvements that could be made wherever one looks, but overall I'd rather they leave Jomtien Immigrations as it is.

tbroke.png

Maybe they might be sending a message to those who are not good...we are coming for ya..w00t.gif

I hope that they go to the one in Nakhon Sawan while I am there next month.

In all my years in Thailand it is the best one I have come across. There are always staff who can speak English, they are farang friendly, as quick as they can be in dealing with everybody. There is a queue system and they stick to it. Free coffee and cool water is available but the downside is that even though the doubled the office size last year it still isn't quite big enough.