arrested for stealing my truck

cro55fire

As confusing as this appears to be.......If I were you I'd sit down and write all the facts as you know them to be.....Then number them by importance to what happened.......

Then plot a course of action with a secondary plan of action in case the first fails.......The lack of organized thoughts and random ramblings with counter attacks/comments to people that might wish to help make it difficult to give pertinent advice.

As confusing as this appears to be.......If I were you I'd sit down and write all the facts as you know them to be.....Then number them by importance to what happened.......

Then plot a course of action with a secondary plan of action in case the first fails.......The lack of organized thoughts and random ramblings with counter attacks/comments to people that might wish to help make it difficult to give pertinent advice.

Errr...ummm...eh?

• Like 1

Not confusing at all, he bought his GF a truck and nicked it, and GF parents put charges on him, the cops arrested him took his pp and bailed him

Fact, he bought his GF a truck.

Fact, he has just paid her parents to take it off her.

Fact, he has no passport.

Fact, he needs a sedative.

Given these facts, a stay in Bodmin might be required

So let me get this right.

You paid for the truck in your girlfriend's name.

Things went sour.

There were clear warning signs that you were never going to get the truck back

You still had occasional access to the truck, even chance to drive it by yourself

You did not take the opportunity to add 'performance enhancing additives' to the trucks oil before returning the truck to those who have ripped you off while sporting a big smile and proffering words of comfort and friendship.

Yeeeeeees, sort of reminds me of days on the "beach" building "sand" castles.........Happy days those...thumbsup.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Not confusing at all, he bought his GF a truck and nicked it, and GF parents put charges on him, the cops arrested him took his pp and bailed him

Yeah - I got the basic outline too.....but in between there's a mixed jumble of thoughts, emotions, and time frames + attacks which makes it hard to sort out. If he truly wants help (seems to need it) he's going to have to sort it out and prioritize before he can make some progress......sounds to me like papa wants the truck......I have sympathy for the OP but all the leverage is going the other way - in this case I don't think logic or intelligence will prevail (out the window long ago just by the circumstances) - greed will - at the cost of the OP - now it's time to minimize the cost/damage as much as possible.....

OK ENOUGH YOU HAVE MY PITY I OBVIOUSLY HAVE MORE TIME LEFT ON EARTH THAN YOU,,,, SO THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE LEFT YES DONT HAVE THE SKILLS FOR THAILAND YPU KNOW NOTHING ,,, NOTHING ABOUT ME WHAT I DO WHAT IM DOING HERE WHERE IM FROM YOU ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE FRIENDS YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ,, BUT CAN JOKE WITH YOU HE DOSNT HAVE A PASSPORT,,, I SAID THAT YES ,,,, WELL THANK <deleted> YOU UNDERSTOOD ONE THING THE REST ,,,,, NOT SO SURE COME HERE IL EXPLAIN UNTIL THE ADJUST YOUR READING GLASSES GET ANOTHER BEAR AND CONTINUE THAT LITTLE WAIT TO MEET YOUR MAKER OH IS THAT OUT OF TEXT,,, ITS OUT OF CHARACTER FOR ME,,, IM GOING DINNER KINKOW HA 555

He can't he has "lost " his passport as well laugh.png

DONT BOTHER COMING BACK AT ME IF YOU REALY ARE FRIEND TALK TO EACH OTHER ON PHONE OR DOWN THE BAR NOT ON HERE

I'm not quite I understand why mrtoad needs to get another bear? Is he an ursinologist?

• Like 2

I'm finding it a little difficult to believe that immigration are kept informed of all the minor crimes throughout Thailand.

Yes right, he basically bought his girlfriend a truck.

The same like, lets say I buy my girlfriend earrings. You can't claim it back.

OK it might be not intended but it is that way and they'll argue it that way.