Land crossing

I arrived in Thailand and recieved the 30.day visa waiver.thinking I was going back to work in two weeks.the job got cancelled.my 30 days are up.could.I possibly do a few border runs and receive 14 days each.or should I go to and embassy and apply for a tourist visa.The way things ate now am I likely to run into trouble with immigration?thanks

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

it would be best to get a tourist visa. They are limiting border crossings to 3 total.

You can get a 2 entry tourist visa in Vientiane That would give you almost 6 months without needing a new visa.

You can do a maximum of 3 more border crossings now as you have already had one 30 day visa exemption stamp when you arrived. Ban Phu Nam Ron near Kanchanaburi is the easiest one if you live in Bangkok.. take a bus to Kanchanaburi and a taxi to the border, if you are from one of the G7 countries you will get 30days each time.

But regulations will change again on Aug 12th...

I suggest apply or get a tourist visa!! its not that hard or difficult to apply! all you need is a passport and 2x2 pictures! and of course the payments! TIP's: when you entered thailand just clip some 500thb on your passport and your good to go! of the kingdom, welcome to land of smiles...

You can do a maximum of 3 more border crossings now as you have already had one 30 day visa exemption stamp when you arrived. Ban Phu Nam Ron near Kanchanaburi is the easiest one if you live in Bangkok.. take a bus to Kanchanaburi and a taxi to the border, if you are from one of the G7 countries you will get 30days each time.

I got refused my 3rd at Kanchanuburi yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I got refused my 3rd at Kanchanuburi yesterday.

"I got refused my 3rd at Kanchanuburi yesterday."

What happens when someone is refused? Do they send you back to the other country? What is the next step to take when you are refused entry at a land border? Cannot imagine what I would do if it happened to me.

Yep that's what i got. In a right hole as i move house on the 1st. Any ideas.

Go to a nearby embassy or consulate and get a tourist visa.

<snip>

How do you know ? Link ?

The 12th of August was mentioned in some comments by immigration in a news story about the recent "crackdown"

Nobody knows what the changes will be or if they will really happen now.

• Like 2

if you already have more than 2 tourist visas in the passport, i believe the visa services told me i likely can't get another tourist visa... i'm trying to stay until end of august, but my stamp expires this saturday, the 28th and i already have the 4 consecutive border run stamps (from different borders, but i think they all count the same). what can i do? only fly out and fly back in? if so, what are the cheapest airfares? any suggestions?

Yep that's what i got. In a right hole as i move house on the 1st. Any ideas.

Go to a nearby embassy or consulate and get a tourist visa.

Yep looks like it's Laos for me.