Impossible system problem to diagnose on my MacBook Pro

watcharacters

I have a pretty decent 13" three year old MacBook Pro that was the cat's meow until I spilled a few drops of liquid on the trackpad over a year ago.

That caused some major issues that were mostly mitigated by some help from Apple support.

This morning while replying to a post I made on TV about driving, the screen suddenly reverted back to the insanity I experienced in the past. The trackpad on the lap was useless and the screen changed at least 15 times during the next 45 seconds. It was backing up to different sites I'd recently visited as well as going to various sections on any given page. It was as if a spirit had taken over the damn thing.

Then I remembered I took the magic mouse to bed with me last night as I was surfing the net. I, therefore, thought maybe the Missus was rolling over in bed as she slept this morning causing the mouse to make happen what was happening in front of me.

I went into the bedroom and got a flashlight from the nightstand to retrieve the mouse. As as happened a lot in the past, the sneaky Missus planned the whole thing. As usual I thought she was sleeping but as I knelt next to her she suddenly rose up and shows me the mouse in her hand while laughing uncontrollably. Yeah she was the culprit the whole time.

I told her she'd pay for her actions and she gave me the reply she learned from a line she heard from a movie I'd once watched and said, "I don't care".

I said OK you just wait. I went to the frig. and took a bottle of frozen water from the freezer to put against her. I stormed back into the bedroom and knelt down to where she was sleeping sans flashlight. Suddenly in the dark from behind me I got whacked on the head by a pillow as she came off the floor from the bottom of the bed. (She's a master at making the pillows look like she's under the duvet.) Once more, I got sucked fully into her plan.

I don't know how many times each day she makes me laugh but I do know it's an awful lot.

I won't' be leaving the mouse in the bedroom after this. At least not one that controls a laptop. LOL