Airplane To Koh Samui

hiromj

Sorry to piggyback on the boat to Koh Samui but I am thinking about going there from Pattaya in mid August. Does anyone have any information on prices, schedules, how long the flight is, etc? Also, how far is the new Pattaya airport from, say, Walking Street? One more thing, can anyone recommend a nice hotel that's somewhat reasonably priced? Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Hiro

P.S. Still looking for spell check.

Sorry to piggyback on the boat to Koh Samui but I am thinking about going there from Pattaya in mid August. Does anyone have any information on prices, schedules, how long the flight is, etc? Also, how far is the new Pattaya airport from, say, Walking Street? One more thing, can anyone recommend a nice hotel that's somewhat reasonably priced? Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Hiro

Check out Bangkok Air

flight info here: http://www.bangkokair.com/

you can book a taxi to the airport (can't remember how much)

info about accom in samui here: http://samui.sawadee.com/

recommend Lamai over Chaweng which is more touristy.

you can get a taxi to the resort of your choice from Samui airport.

note: accom prices generally more expensive than Pattaya apart from basic fan only.

Cheers,

Hiro