Where to buy baby wooden crib in CM with 5k-6k budget?

jiangaq

IS Baby shop, behind Big C Extra (the one across from the bus station), have a selection though maybe a couple of thousand more than your range.

We had one made by a carpenter neighbour for 1200B then bought a good matress for about the same made to size by the foam shop near the post office by the railway station. Not as nice to look at, no drop down side, but did the job.

IS Baby shop, behind Big C Extra (the one across from the bus station), have a selection though maybe a couple of thousand more than your range.

We had one made by a carpenter neighbour for 1200B then bought a good matress for about the same made to size by the foam shop near the post office by the railway station. Not as nice to look at, no drop down side, but did the job.

I've been IS baby shop before, the price of wooden bed was so expensive about 10000+ baht.

I've been IS baby shop before, the price of wooden bed was so expensive about 10000+ baht.

Perhaps look again? Quite positive IS had a nice wooden crib for 8,000 (with a teddy painted on the side) some months ago. Saw the same one at Central Airport Plaza also, give or take 100-200B. Still more than 6,000 of course. :-/

Would prefer to buy at Central myself. Bought another thing there a little after I bought the crib at IS, and the staff at Central was much more competent and interested.

• Like 1

You need to up your budget considerably! We had what you are looking for and paid about 11,500 for it - and that was a heavily discounted price. Brown Farm brand. The g/f said it was an "investment". About 5 years later when our child outgrew it and she put it for sale for I think 9,000 THB, she must have gotten 6 calls the first hour alone. People in Bangkok were calling and offering more than she was asking to hold it for them! She could have probably asked for more.

http://www.brownfarm.com/web2011/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=19&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=178

In Thailand, good quality baby stuff retains it value and you can get your money back. Cheap Chinese junk will be destined for the rubbish bin and you lose all your money.

You need to up your budget considerably! We had what you are looking for and paid about 11,500 for it - and that was a heavily discounted price. Brown Farm brand. The g/f said it was an "investment". About 5 years later when our child outgrew it and she put it for sale for I think 9,000 THB, she must have gotten 6 calls the first hour alone. People in Bangkok were calling and offering more than she was asking to hold it for them! She could have probably asked for more.

http://www.brownfarm.com/web2011/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=19&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=178

In Thailand, good quality baby stuff retains it value and you can get your money back. Cheap Chinese junk will be destined for the rubbish bin and you lose all your money.

Good idea.

Have you heard of Camera brand? Is it in a good quality? I saw in the Robinson with 8000+ baht, seems to be good. I'm not sure if the crib is a must-have for baby in future cause i saw some of guys sold their cribs online only in a few month after the baby was born.