Torrentspy.com Blocked?

Kimagure

Since yesterday, whenever I try to go to Torrentspy.com I get that now ubiquitous Cyberclean green-screen-of-death. :o

I am hoping this is because of some naughty photos advertising sex site links and not related to the torrents themselves. If the government or providers start going after torrent sites as well as everything else they have been blocking lately, i don't think there will be much internet content left in Thailand. :D

..... (sigh)..... Torrentspy was my favorite torrent search engine too.... Guess I'd better find a replacement...

Since yesterday, whenever I try to go to Torrentspy.com I get that now ubiquitous Cyberclean green-screen-of-death. :o

I am hoping this is because of some naughty photos advertising sex site links and not related to the torrents themselves. If the government or providers start going after torrent sites as well as everything else they have been blocking lately, i don't think there will be much internet content left in Thailand. :D

..... (sigh)..... Torrentspy was my favorite torrent search engine too.... Guess I'd better find a replacement...

Whilst there are legitimate uses for torrents, surely by far the bulk of users are complicit in the illegal distribution of copyrighted material.

I don't really see a problem with any government doing what it can to stop piracy - blocking such sites is simply a cost-efficient way of doing it.