Jimmy Savile NHS abuse victims aged five to 75

webfact

Jimmy Savile NHS abuse victims aged five to 75

LONDON: -- Ex-BBC DJ Jimmy Savile sexually assaulted victims aged five to 75 in NHS hospitals over decades of unrestricted access, investigators say.

He assaulted patients in bed, and claimed to have abused corpses, reviews into his conduct on NHS premises found.

The reports cover 28 hospitals including Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor psychiatric hospital.

Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt apologised to victims, saying Savile's actions "will shake our country to the core".

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28034427

[bbc]2014-06-27[/bbc]

As vile Jimmy (anagram) paraded himself under the guise as a carer for children, elderly, sick and deprived citizens, the deranged pedophile took terrible advantage of his position of strength as a tool to embark on his filthy crusade to satisfy his lust that can only be accounted for on judgement day. Hope I'm in the queue to watch this twisted bar-steward get his comeuppance !!!! 

Too bad he is dead already, otherwise they should have hung him.

Took the words right out of my mouth. A clear case where hanging should be brought back to the UK. The only thing in this case that gives me hope is that life possibly isn't the end and the soul/spirit/essence (whatever you want to call it) of that pos is being tortured unrelentingly.

And yet the chosen people from Euro-topia still manage to delude themselves about how wonderful life is for everyone in Farang Land and how competent the police are and how great the medical services are. I wonder how many police and others were able to retire early on the tea money they collected from this one alone. Children, the elderly and even corpses exploited to comfort some BBC Bozo .

maggie+and+jimmyb3aed06_z.jpg

Edited by Suradit69

Q Elizabeth must dread opening the Daily Mail in the morning. So many of the people she shook hands with at the various gala performances, and so many she awarded with OBEs etc over the years are currently being vilified and dragged through the courts, either dead or dying or still alive......surprised there are any celeb DJs left at the BBC...

And yet the chosen people from Euro-topia still manage to delude themselves about how wonderful life is for everyone in Farang Land and how competent the police are and how great the medical services are. I wonder how many police and others were able to retire early on the tea money they collected from this one alone. Children, the elderly and even corpses exploited to comfort some BBC Bozo .

Strange logic there.  So do you think that there are more paedophiles in the UK than any other country or that just more are known about and caught there?

Strange logic there.  So do you think that there are more paedophiles in the UK than any other country or that just more are known about and caught there?

That might be something to do with it.

Sir Jimmy Savile will be (and is) a constant reminder of the sexual deviants that are a danger to children all over the world who need tagged and publicly exposed wherever they reside. These Parasites don't deserve human rights given once they relinquish this form of protection, when preying on children and whoever else they feast upon. This particular cretin was also a necrophiliac who not only had disrespect for the living, but had the same vile approach on the dead.

Gary Glitter and the rest of the 'Pedophile brigade' must always be exploited for the benefit of society and never be protected from scrutiny. Otherwise, we unleash a dangerous liaison (hairy at the heel) on the public at large. Any so-called do-gooders who think he should be here to defend himself - who defended his victims?

So much has been written, our '2 cents worth' will just add to his remembrance as one of the vilest human beings to have walked this our mother earth. May he rot in hell !!!! 

Edited by totallyobnoxiousme

Somebody directed me to this article a couple of years ago. This is the reason he could get away with it for decades even though people knew the terrible things he was doing.

So it's the 1980s, and I'm drunk somewhere. I want to say it was this tiny wood-paneled drinking hole in Westminster, but I could be wrong about that. I was drinking with someone who knew a lot of people. Maybe it's 1990? Maybe not. A lot of those years are kind of foggy now.

Anyway. This person had, I think, just finished telling me about the special Vault kept at The Sun newspaper, where they put all the stuff about "celebrities" that they can't print but might like to use one day. They'd pay off the people who brought these things to them the one example I remember was a guy who'd bought a flat from a TV host and, upon moving in, found explicit Polaroids of said host stuffed behind a fitted wardrobe, and, like any scumbag would, took them to The Sun to sell and put the materials in the Vault.

http://www.vice.com/read/good-morning-sinners-warren-ellis-jimmy-savile-and-the-price-of-silence

Edited by Scott
Edited for fair use
  • Like 1

Since He was at it for over 40 years at least the old lady could have been 30 at the time... he abused not only children but also inmates  psychiatric patients and disabled, of ALL ages.

... youll be in the tiny % along with the abusers that think that. 

PS witchcraft is mumbo jumbo whereas rape paedophilia and sex abuse is very very real....... a little different wouldnt you say ? whistling.gif

If you would have clicked the link I provided it would show you that witchcraft was taken VERY seriously and mass hysteria occurred. Hundreds of people die been hanged and/or jailed. 

So you were there witnessing everything? If not, you believe everything that Sun and other beaming media papers print? You might believe in UFOs but there is still not enough evidence. 

I have seen during my years that people believe anything and it has nothing to do with truth always. Some seek revenge, some seek their 15 minutes in the public eye and some just imagine things. 

This is no defense to pedophilia but blaming someone who is dead, what good will come out of it? His reputation and achievements have been laid to the gutter and he can't defend himself. Being accused of pedophilia - even without any proof - is the witch hunt of today.

If you would have clicked the link I provided it would show you that witchcraft was taken VERY seriously and mass hysteria occurred. Hundreds of people die been hanged and/or jailed. 

So you were there witnessing everything? If not, you believe everything that Sun and other beaming media papers print? You might believe in UFOs but there is still not enough evidence. 

I have seen during my years that people believe anything and it has nothing to do with truth always. Some seek revenge, some seek their 15 minutes in the public eye and some just imagine things. 

This is no defense to pedophilia but blaming someone who is dead, what good will come out of it? His reputation and achievements have been laid to the gutter and he can't defend himself. Being accused of pedophilia - even without any proof - is the witch hunt of today.

So what are you saying, that everybody accusing Jimmy Savile are making it all up?

I am saying that flogging a dead horse isn't going to do any good.

So Operation Yewtree which was setup in the wake of the Jimmy Savile allegations is worthless?  Even though it has convicted people and others are currently on trial because of it?

Judging how they like to demonize him and the guy can't even defend himself. Looks like a witch hunt to me. 

Next we will discover that he actually did it with Martians and raped the Pharaoh of Egypt. And not to forget people over 100 years of age and maybe he did it with skeletons too? 

Whatever is the truth, the justice will not prevail in this case. Pedophilia is the new witchcraft or so it seems. As long as we can not talk about it without creating too much emotional BS it will never be gotten rid off. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials

wow thats some opinion.

Since He was at it for over 40 years at least the old lady could have been 30 at the time... he abused not only children but also inmates  psychiatric patients and disabled, of ALL ages.

It goes a lot deeper than just child abuse, plus its led to a number of other high and low profile arrests of abusers... i suppose you think its not  very serious crime then ? youll be in the tiny % along with the abusers that think that. 

PS witchcraft is mumbo jumbo whereas rape paedophilia and sex abuse is very very real....... a little different wouldnt you say ? whistling.gif

Normally it is a requirement that you be convicted by a judge and jury, before you can be judged guilty of any criminal offence.
As far as I know, Jimmy Saville was dead before any complaints were made, so not really fair to call a dead man names.
  • Like 1

So what are you saying, that everybody accusing Jimmy Savile are making it all up?

Witch trials,
Often plenty of witnesses for the prosecution, could they have been making it all up?

Alien abductions,
Plenty of people claiming to have been abducted, do you think they all made it up?

Christianity and God,
So many people truly believe they have spoken to God, they must be telling the truth.

Who can tell the difference between every truth, fantasy and lie.
Not me. Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

Witch trials,
Often plenty of witnesses for the prosecution, could they have been making it all up?

Alien abductions,
Plenty of people claiming to have been abducted, do you think they all made it up?

Christianity and God,
So many people truly believe they have spoken to God, they must be telling the truth.

Who can tell the difference between every truth, fantasy and lie.
Not me.

Yes, all of those examples are exactly the same as what is happening with the Jimmy Savile case in the modern age.  Well done for your insight.  My particular favourite was comparing the Jimmy Savile allegations to Alien abductions.

I give up.  Go and figure it out for yourself.

Yes, all of those examples are exactly the same as what is happening with the Jimmy Savile case in the modern age.  Well done for your insight.  My particular favourite was comparing the Jimmy Savile allegations to Alien abductions.

All three examples chosen for their connection to various mental health problems arising from sexual repression and deviations.
  • Like 1

All three examples chosen for their connection to various mental health problems arising from sexual repression and deviations.

A rather broad and unverified assumption by you to try and relate it to this case.

However, try to explain away the hundreds and hundreds of corroborating allegations against Jimmy Savile spanning 4 decades, all of the times people went to the police since 1964, all of the admissions by the BBC and co-workers which verified victim's previous accounts, all of the evidence uncovered and reported by Operation Yewtree and the fact that everything ties in with his charity work and the access he gained to several children's wards and morgues, not to mention all of the salacious rumours over the decades which turned out to be true.  All of this is just one huge coincidence and everybody, from children to adults, is making it for all of these years and the case investigators are confirming everything?  Not even bringing into it that he was friends with known paedophiles as Gary Glitter and murderers such as Peter Sutcliffe.

All of this and more and you really cannot "tell the difference between every truth, fantasy and lie"?

Go and watch the documentary "When Louis met Jimmy" and you will see, firstly what a disgusting and horrible human being he was but more importantly, that he was a habitual liar who never told the truth about the most inconsequential matter and he is caught out many times as lying just on that one documentary.  He even discusses the subject of the paedophile rumours against him in it and guess what?  He is an even worse liar at denying those rumours in it than he was as when he was caught out about lying about his cabin on a boat.  And this was back in the year 2000, well before the allegations went mainstream.

So yeah, explain all of that away with another example please.

There were many complaints made against Savile during his lifetime, but the complainants were laughed at. Some, from young girls at children's homes were even punished for reporting his attacks, including rape. Savile was protected by some very powerful and influential people indeed. Testimony from police officers investigating him at various times over the years state that they had thick dossiers on him, when they were ready to pull him in, orders came from on high not to do so,"In the public interest". Savile was a close friend of several members of the British royal family, Prime Ministers, he spent Christmas and New Year with the Thatchers on many occasions. Yet it was common knowledge amongst police forces that Savile was a sex offender. He must have been vetted by the security services before mixing with Royals and Prime Ministers. In his autobiography Savile openly boasted about his activities with under age girls, stating that he was "untouchable", because "if he were to be arrested he would take powerful people down with him".
This scandal does not begin and end with Savile and his crimes, a few household name pop stars and the like being pulled in is all well and good, it keeps the tabloid readers happy, but a desperate attempt is being made to keep a lid on the real scandal, that of senior members of the UK establishment being involved with Savile and his crimes. Google 'Elm guest house london", and Haute de Garonne childrens home Jersey, both ongoing investigations. But, drip by drip, the real story is unfolding, there will be some very worried people out there.

If this were true, I would have thought it potentially more profitable to chase the concerned authorities that refused to act on the complaints, than a dead man. If it were common knowledge among police forces, every police force concerned needs to pay serious damages to the victims.

A conspiracy of children's homes and police forces to conceal child abuse seems a little unlikely though.
  • Like 1

There were many complaints made against Savile during his lifetime, but the complainants were laughed at. Some, from young girls at children's homes were even punished for reporting his attacks, including rape. Savile was protected by some very powerful and influential people indeed. Testimony from police officers investigating him at various times over the years state that they had thick dossiers on him, when they were ready to pull him in, orders came from on high not to do so,"In the public interest". Savile was a close friend of several members of the British royal family, Prime Ministers, he spent Christmas and New Year with the Thatchers on many occasions. Yet it was common knowledge amongst police forces that Savile was a sex offender. He must have been vetted by the security services before mixing with Royals and Prime Ministers. In his autobiography Savile openly boasted about his activities with under age girls, stating that he was "untouchable", because "if he were to be arrested he would take powerful people down with him".
This scandal does not begin and end with Savile and his crimes, a few household name pop stars and the like being pulled in is all well and good, it keeps the tabloid readers happy, but a desperate attempt is being made to keep a lid on the real scandal, that of senior members of the UK establishment being involved with Savile and his crimes. Google 'Elm guest house london", and Haute de Garonne childrens home Jersey, both ongoing investigations. But, drip by drip, the real story is unfolding, there will be some very worried people out there.

If this were true, I would have thought it potentially more profitable to chase the concerned authorities that refused to act on the complaints, than a dead man. If it were common knowledge among police forces, every police force concerned needs to pay serious damages to the victims.

A conspiracy of children's homes and police forces to conceal child abuse seems a little unlikely though.

Strange how you try to protect his virtues ....