Thailand to face increased rainfall during June 28-30

webfact

Thailand to face increased rainfall during June 28-30

rain.jpg

BANGKOK, 27 June 2014 (NNT) - The Meteorological Department has reported that the southwestern monsoon covering the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand has started to deteriorate during the past few days.

However, from June 28-30, the monsoon is set to regain its strength and a low-pressure cell covering the Gulf of Tonkin has been detected.

Following these phenomena, Thailand is set to face more rains and isolated heavy rains in certain parts of the country. As for areas close to the Andaman Sea, strong waves of up to 2 to 3 meters high are expected. Fishermen are advised to exercise caution before setting sail.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-06-27 footer_n.gif

I love the rainy season...sure beats the hot season we've had for the past few months! Plus, don't have to water the garden as much...whistling.gif

yes I agree, my wife doesn't have to water the garden either ........

• Like 2

The same thing every year....what's new? Hope the flood situation has

improved but only time will tell. So....bring on the rain!

Old version for us geezers.

Newer version for y'all younguns...

I love the rainy season...sure beats the hot season we've had for the past few months! Plus, don't have to water the garden as much...whistling.gif

Agreed - the afternoon downpour is setting in. I love the dramatic thunderstorms and the lightning here is among the best I've seen.

• Like 1

It is all the fault of US. There will be a protest in BKK over this on Sunday.

Well, we all need a bogeyman. I always like to say it is Dick Cheney's fault. He caused this. He is and was responsible for all the worlds problems. Now, it is Obama. He is causing all this! Global warming. Food shortages. Disease. Famine. Pestilence. Crime. Greed. It is all his fault!

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It is all the fault of US. There will be a protest in BKK over this on Sunday.

Well, we all need a bogeyman. I always like to say it is Dick Cheney's fault. He caused this. He is and was responsible for all the worlds problems.

Normally, if you picked any major problem today, you'd have a good chance of being right.

Not this time, though.

Edited by impulse

And this is news ?.. Same every year during this period

Guess you've never read a weather report/prediction, then. They have whole news channels dedicated to weather in various parts of the world.

Duh?