Thailand to face increased rainfall during June 28-30

webfact

Started, now a bit heavily as well. That is in my neck of the woods, khet Dusit, Bangkok.

Another thunderstorm here at this minute in UDON.

Turned from somewhat heavy to real heavy to somewhat heavy and still at it. Clears the airs I guess and as long as 11PM I can watch theNetherlands - Mexico rolleyes.gif

Edited by rubl

Started, now a bit heavily as well. That is in my neck of the woods, khet Dusit, Bangkok.

Another thunderstorm here at this minute in UDON.

Turned from somewhat heavy to real heavy to somewhat heavy and still at it. Clears the airs I guess and as long as 11PM I can watch theNetherlands - Mexico rolleyes.gif

Been very hot here in between storms, good for the garden, weeds are a problem.

That match tonight will be a classic. Mexicans could be a tough nut, but Rob/ V. P--me thinks are the match winners. Will have to back you Dutch guys, being our friends and all that hey what my good man??thumbsup.gif

Been very hot here in between storms, good for the garden, weeds are a problem.

That match tonight will be a classic. Mexicans could be a tough nut, but Rob/ V. P--me thinks are the match winners. Will have to back you Dutch guys, being our friends and all that hey what my good man??thumbsup.gif

Plus the rain seems to bring out those small toads. No garden, but just mopped the floor near windows which didn't close good. Need to use fans as well to avoid moldy spots and smells.

Thanks to Anglo-Dutch co-operation I have gotten this honorific 'Dutch uncle'.tongue.png

Stay dry and keep smiling,

uncle rubl