Troops find 91,000 sacks of rice missing from a Pathum Thani warehouse

Lite Beer

And former-PM Yingluck & her PTP former-government, were so confident that there was absolutely no missing rice, that they wouldn't release any of the numbers or send-in the auditors ? clap2.gif

Perhaps she should have bothered showing-up, at the committee-meetings ? whistling.gif

What a <deleted> joke,,,,,They say that there was no rice missing (Yingluck and her Government) She is right,,,The <deleted> rice wasn't there in the first place the rice only existed on paper. 55 55 55

So if the rice was never there - for what did the farmers want money?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rice scheme was a Taksin/red faction project, so the army are purposely digging to make Taksin and crew to be the number one enemies of the state. Blacken their names, have the courts ban them from future elections, and bingo, you guys have a one party yellow government, forever! Enjoy.

How can anyone still write such biased nonsense today, the truth must be sooo hard to digest for you guys that some turn yellow, from the bile accumulating... Maybe change your avatar too, because hawks are supposed to have a sharp, clear, view, and they don't wear red shades...

..............................."How can anyone still write such biased nonsense today"..............................

Easy, it's called trolling. Nobody actually believes that rubbish, very tongue in cheek and posted only to get a reaction. Just ignore it and hope it goes away.

Edited by mikemac

Anyway, as I said before, I don't give a crap, not my money or rice, so why are you making a serious issue out of it. Got some unaccounted for rice sacks at the back of your shack?

Let me guess, your sat up in an Isan red village drawing a pension of 20,000 baht a month, so it's not your money because you are not a tax paying foreigner.

Everybody in this country pays tax.

Only fools have no issue with this money being stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Only fools and the scumbags who have been ripping off the people of Thailand.

Edited by mikemac

Anyway, as I said before, I don't give a crap, not my money or rice, so why are you making a serious issue out of it. Got some unaccounted for rice sacks at the back of your shack?

Let me guess, your sat up in an Isan red village drawing a pension of 20,000 baht a month, so it's not your money because you are not a tax paying foreigner.

No!

The first people that need to be questioned are those warehouse managers, and determine what they did with the rice, and where it went, when it went and under whose authority did they do a David Copperfield and made it vanish.. take care of the small fish first, and if there's enough evidence to take it higher to the Regional Managers, then the same thing with them, same questions, and keep going upwards till the same name(s) keep cropping up.

I doubt very much that Yingluck herself would have ordered the theft, it would be wishful thinking on many peoples parts, but she didn't bother attending any meetings, so she was hardly going to order the warehouses to sell the stuff behind closed doors.

Once there is sufficient evidence to pursue a criminal case, there's no point in leaping up and down demanding assets are seized, lets wait till the "innocent until proven guilty" part is done and dusted... then, and only then, start seizing assets of those found guilty of the crime.

The Army Investigators need to expedite the remaining searches, as this instance it came from a tip off.

It is what TV members have been saying for a long time, but still nice to see proof.

When the rice scam is unraveled, I think a lot of the corruption money that was made will

have been off of phantom sacks of rice. Rice that was not stolen, but simply never

existed.

In Washington DC this is called creative accounting! Nice to know Thailand is keeping up with the west!clap2.gif

Actually a large proportion of the population do not pay any taxes.

Only fools and the scumbags who have been ripping off the people of Thailand.

That's a lot of people then.

Everytime you buy something you contribute to the Govt funds through vat/sales tax.

• Like 1

The rice scheme was a Taksin/red faction project, so the army are purposely digging to make Taksin and crew to be the number one enemies of the state. Blacken their names, have the courts ban them from future elections, and bingo, you guys have a one party yellow government, forever! Enjoy.

How can anyone still write such biased nonsense today, the truth must be sooo hard to digest for you guys that some turn yellow, from the bile accumulating... Maybe change your avatar too, because hawks are supposed to have a sharp, clear, view, and they don't wear red shades...

I see more then you can imagine, just wait for the future to unfold and reveal the truth that I already state here. I am not bias because I don't care, people reap what they sow, and Thailand is now a reaper of past misdeeds, going back a long way indeed.

No shades chum, just 20-20 vision.

Actually this is good news..... If the warehouses were full of rotting rice, there is not much

of a cure for that. If a massive shell game was played, with millions tons of phantom

rice, then it is simply a matter of doing a full financial investigation into this mess,

find out who has the money, and clawing it back from them....In the past this would

have been unthinkable, with with Prayuth on the job, this would be a piece of cake...

I agree with you but if the warehouse was signing for sacks of rice that never existed, (scaming on the pay off) it will be harder to to catch the scamers as the only thing to go by is a false invoice, this makes everyone a culprit, some one is going to have to talk. They may catch a few but in the end the Government (Thai tax payers) will end up eating the bill. Best to install reforms trying to prevent these type of schemes from happening again. Scamers will always be with us it's about minimizing and punishing them when caught. Best thing would be to make the politicians that cooked this up to be the first to pay and be punished, a lot of their money would cover the bill and be a major deterrent to these types of scams. Start at the top not the bottom or middle that's where the real culprits are.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Hawk really has no clue

Clues are for Sherlock Holmes, facts are for me.

Hawk - you strike me as a real true believer in the great saint Thakin Shiniwatra - What did he do to earn such loyalty?

• Like 2

Everytime you buy something you contribute to the Govt funds through vat/sales tax.

Do you pay tax at the local market stalls?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Hawk really has no clue

Hawk - you strike me as a real true believer in the great saint Thakin Shiniwatra - What did he do to earn such loyalty?

No! I am a true believer in the fact that Thailand is not a nice place at all. A land of deceivers and thieves.

Hawk really has no clue

No! I am a true believer in the fact that Thailand is not a nice place at all. A land of deceivers and thieves.

So you fit right in? :)

• Like 2

Hawk really has no clue

Do you live here then? If it's so bad there is an airport

• Like 1

"...the army are is purposely digging to..." expose corruption and punish law breakers. If this mainly involves "Taksin and crew" so be it. Face up to the "facts" ( which are for you )

"...the army are is purposely digging to..." expose corruption and punish law breakers. If this mainly involves "Taksin and crew" so be it. Face up to the "facts" ( which are for you )

Hawk appears to only want selective facts, which is why corruption is so entrenched here. He has as much clue, as Chalerm.

On the flip side, who says the missing bags ever got into the warehouse in the first place?

The way these people keep their accounting and track things, this could very well be a clerical error, much less rats in camouflage depleting the resources.

This article seems more like a magicians attempt to point out a time and event on the one hand whilst ignoring more legitimate times and events on the other hand.

That's a pretty amazing "clerical error" that stacked the rice sacks up as camouflage...if it was a clerical error, and they covered up the fact, that's still fraud and if the rice was there and now it's gone, that's either theft, or fraud or both.

Either way - criminal charges should follow for someone somewhere.

91 000 sacks missing is 70% of the supposedly entire stock. mellow.png

The first people that need to be questioned are those warehouse managers, and determine what they did with the rice, and where it went, when it went and under whose authority did they do a David Copperfield and made it vanish.. take care of the small fish first, and if there's enough evidence to take it higher to the Regional Managers, then the same thing with them, same questions, and keep going upwards till the same name(s) keep cropping up.

I doubt very much that Yingluck herself would have ordered the theft, it would be wishful thinking on many peoples parts, but she didn't bother attending any meetings, so she was hardly going to order the warehouses to sell the stuff behind closed doors.

Once there is sufficient evidence to pursue a criminal case, there's no point in leaping up and down demanding assets are seized, lets wait till the "innocent until proven guilty" part is done and dusted... then, and only then, start seizing assets of those found guilty of the crime.

The Army Investigators need to expedite the remaining searches, as this instance it came from a tip off.

Nobody sensible thinks Yingluck ordered anyone to steal rice.... It's a question of willful neglect of duty, lying to the public, NOT DOING HER JOB!

• Like 1

No!

So can you confirm that you do pay tax in Thailand? I do, and I have for 20 plus years, and while I don't resent that at all - it should certainly be more - I do resent it being stolen by the Shin clan and other dishonest Thai politicians. So... do you pay tax, 'Farang'? Or are you all mouth and trousers?

Everyone pays tax,if you buy goods at a store,if you buy petrol,if you buy beer or wine if you buy clothes, so get off of your high horse. It's not yours once the government takes it,they could use it for toilet paper and there is nothing you can do about it,it gets squandered like all tax money,it gets stolen,that's the way it is and your life won't change one bit if it was any different. Useless aircraft carrier without any planes anyone ?

• Like 1