Triple entry visa question

Hi people , i hope someone can answer this question .

i am currently in LOS on a triple entry tourist visa , the date of issue of the visa was 22nd jan ...must enter before 21st july ,

i now still have 1 entry left , must i use the last entry before the 21st july ( leave and be back in Thailand ) or lose the 3rd entry ?

I dont really wish to do another visa run again so soon just to get another 3 months

my last current 2nd entry stamp allows me to stay until 7th august , although i could get another 30 days extension at immigration ( taking me up to the 5th September .

My flight back to England is the beginning of October , i would like to visit the Philippines for about 10 days at the start at September, would i still be allowed back in to Thailand after that ( visa on arrival ) how long would i get ?

Thanks for any advice thumbsup.gif

As the other posts say you must activate you're last visa by 21st July or lose it .if you're going to the Philippines as you say then yes you could pay for the 30 day extension and loose the use of you're 3rd visa if you didn't want to do the border run.

Just a word of warning you will need proof of an onward flight when you try to return from the Philippines and re enter Los visa exempt

OK thanks guys , rumbo1 , yes me and a friend nearly made that mistake last time we went to the Philippines ! we literally had to buy a return ticket in the 20 minutes we had left at the airport , we were informed at the check in counter in Vietnam facepalm.gif

• Like 1