Taxi service, donsak to Surat airport

I would guess no one has any idea.... but think when you get to Donsak, there will probably be some taxi's there.... or just ask and one will appear in short order ....

Why not just get a bus directly to the Airport? Easy and cheap, joint ticket... including ferry... wink.png

I would guess no one has any idea.... but think when you get to Donsak, there will probably be some taxi's there.... or just ask and one will appear in short order ....

Why not just get a bus directly to the Airport? Easy and cheap, joint ticket... including ferry... wink.png

they don't do a bus ticket that early in the morning, and I cannot chance a taxi just in case there's none there, or I will miss my flight

they don't do a bus ticket that early in the morning, and I cannot chance a taxi just in case there's none there, or I will miss my flight

Who is "they"?

Have you checked directly with Seatran phone 077 275063 (their web site does not seem to be fully functional at the moment)

Or Raja Ferry, check their web page, looks like you can get ticket for 600 baht including pickup from your Hotel to Airport... http://www.rajaferryport.com/ The 6 am ferry + bus gets to airport at 10.30 am

I know some of the "travel agents" around Samui, only use certain times for arranging pick up.... so just try checking directly with the ferry companies, above... (The Lomprayah high speed one will be too late for you)

From experience in the past, you just need to ask when you get to Donsak for a Taxi .... if one not there then someone will call for one.... I just asked at ticket office.

Good luck!

Who is "they"?

Have you checked directly with Seatran phone 077 275063 (their web site does not seem to be fully functional at the moment)

Or Raja Ferry, check their web page, looks like you can get ticket for 600 baht including pickup from your Hotel to Airport... http://www.rajaferryport.com/ The 6 am ferry + bus gets to airport at 10.30 am

I know some of the "travel agents" around Samui, only use certain times for arranging pick up.... so just try checking directly with the ferry companies, above... (The Lomprayah high speed one will be too late for you)

From experience in the past, you just need to ask when you get to Donsak for a Taxi .... if one not there then someone will call for one.... I just asked at ticket office.

Good luck!

seatran couldn't do that time, neither could sombat, and one other I tried, I didn't try raja. I am going by car now, but I will try and get a taxi number from donsak, and I will repost it on here for others
  • Like 1