Help with Thai visa

I am new to all this. I have read all about new terms on visa etc.

I had a triple entry visa into Thailand. I have used to entries and extended once.

I am now on my last visa but can I extend that to from 60 days to 90 days.

I read some where immigration only let u extend once.

Thank you for ur advice.

You can extend all 3 entries by 30 days at Immigration.

As long as you make your third entry before the visa expires.

The visa "use by" date is determined when the visa is issued, not when you first enter Thailand. If you make your third entry after it's expired, you will not get another 60 days. In that case you may get a thirty day visa exempt entry and that cannot be extended. Depending on when the visa expires, you may not be able to get the full 60-30-60-30-60-30 days out of it.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

Tks for advice. My visa was still vaild when I re entryed. Basically I have done this...

60 60 30 60

And due to try and extended for 30 days.

If you've already made your third successful entry into the country there should be no problem with the extension. That is not something that Immigrations has changed in any way.

• Like 1

Tks. Any advice on afterward. By that I mean when my visa ends after the extension what are my options.

Can u still go to lao and get a tourist visa.

That's something that is a little less clear at the moment since that sounds like back to back tourist visas, although not from the same embassy. You might want to check out this thread:

The published letter is said to be a strong indication that the Royal Thai Embassies and Consulates now has been instructed to be restrictive in issuing back-to-back tourist visas.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/738876-confirmed-visa-run-crackdown-effective-from-august-12-2014-thai-foreign-ministry/?utm_source=newsletter-20140630-2152&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

Edited by Suradit69

The published letter is said to be a strong indication that the Royal Thai Embassies and Consulates now has been instructed to be restrictive in issuing back-to-back tourist visas.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/738876-confirmed-visa-run-crackdown-effective-from-august-12-2014-thai-foreign-ministry/?utm_source=newsletter-20140630-2152&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

You need to read the letter (notice) again. It was sent out the embassies and consulate of other countries embassies and etc. not to Thai embassies or consulates.

• Like 1