stubborn heat rash

bandos2000

Hi All, has anyone been affected with heat rash that wont go away ? this is the first time i got it, and its all over my arms , armpits, legs, been around 2 weeks now, and nothing seems to make it go away.i read that normally it should go away on its own after a few days .slept with the aircon on for last few nights , and it does feel better in the morning , but soon comes back again. tried all the lotions and potions, creams , home made remedies, whats next ? are antibiotics ok for this ?, thanks for any advice.

For almost all surface skin issues I spray on colloidal silver. I used to get ichy eyes, rubbing them all the time. Once again, by spraying on colloidal silver it clears up.

Love the stuff, been using it for many years now. Easy to get in Thailand

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=colloidal+silver+thailand&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gws_rd=cr&ei=deqzU9WADISGuAT_t4CQBA'

Doug

ended up going to the quack for this , as after 2 weeks it was still raging , doc says atopic dermatitis. taking some steroid allergy tabs , using special body wash and moisturizer , seems to be doing the job, much better in last couple days .also just started on the raw apple cider vinegar, i hear its good for a variety of things.

4or 5 days now, started on fingers, then extended to hand, forearm, one leg....

We have a 3 year young girl and she gets itching from Mosquitos and ants.

Gf uses turmeric root (keep fresh in fridge), cuts 2cm from a root, rasps it to get the surface wet with root juice and smears it over the itching skin. Within minutes the itching stops.

I am applying this for the last 4-5 days now.

I don't know where to buy the turmeric roots since we have this plant in our garden for just that purpose.

I just hope the rash will go away.

Might buy that snake brand cool power today to try that out.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand