Lotus Superbike Racing Academy - Pirelli Track day - 23/24 August, 2014 - BIRA Track, Pattaya

ll2

Video from August 23 - 24 track day. Over 3 weeks from track to press ... my self imposed dead line ... is 4 weeks ... smile.png

So this is a "Rush Exclusive" ... unfortunately we got rained out ... and the music ... the music took me about 12 hours to conjure up ... definitely the hardest part ...

Good times with all the track buddies and we continue to improve ... stay safe and don't let the "red mist" get you ... smile.png

Interesting video..the guy in front of you [tiger colours] was all about wanting to put some wear on his knee pads by the look of things..

Some sort of after race ''look at my worn pads" BS trip i figure.blink.png

That guy is a good buddy of ours and he is a very good rider.

So basicly you dont know what you are talking about as usual!

Figures it would be a buddy of yours..but i stand by what i say..he's throwing a knee on the ground when there is absolutely no need to...

whatever, he smokes most of us on the tracklaugh.png

also he is a tall guy with big legs.

• Like 2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Figures it would be a buddy of yours..but i stand by what i say..he's throwing a knee on the ground when there is absolutely no need to...

I have no clue why they do it but many track racers do this. Once i heard its to block the way for other riders. But maybe its just for fun. Why not, i remember as a teen i was fascinated doing head dips when windsurfing. You can call it totally stupid, but it was a lot of fun. And thats what track riding is for i guess, having fun.

post-129800-0-14174600-1411129620_thumb.

EDIT:

The guy on the picture isnt me. I put the picture here for making clear what a headdip is whistling.gif

Edited by wantan

I have no clue why they do it but many track racers do this. Once i heard its to block the way for other riders. But maybe its just for fun. Why not, i remember as a teen i was fascinated doing head dips when windsurfing. You can call it totally stupid, but it was a lot of fun. And thats what track riding is for i guess, having fun.

attachicon.gifhead_dip.jpg

EDIT:

The guy on the picture isnt me. I put the picture here for making clear what a headdip is whistling.gif

I can see head dipping while wind surfing ... chicks might think you are cool and then you get some ... smile.png

I don't see any upside in putting your head down while driving a motorcycle ... me thinks you'd just attract a cross eyed twisted sister with a penchant for pain ... not that there's anything inherently wrong with that ... just not my cup of tea ... smile.png

On another front ... President Obama is confident that Ebola can be eradicated ... smile.png

attachicon.gifhead_dip.jpg

EDIT:

I can see head dipping while wind surfing ... chicks might think you are cool and then you get some ... smile.png

I don't see any upside in putting your head down while driving a motorcycle ... me thinks you'd just attract a cross eyed twisted sister with a penchant for pain ... not that there's anything inherently wrong with that ... just not my cup of tea ... smile.png

On another front ... President Obama is confident that Ebola can be eradicated ... smile.png

Showing any confidence in what Obama can do with ebola is akin to what some of the mini clique of flamers on TV can only wish for...there will positively be no eradication there or here.tongue.png

As for 'headdipping' from a bike rider..seen it done but the rider and bike have usually parted company.

Edited by andreandre

Video from August 23 - 24 track day. Over 3 weeks from track to press ... my self imposed dead line ... is 4 weeks ... :)

So this is a "Rush Exclusive" ... unfortunately we got rained out ... and the music ... the music took me about 12 hours to conjure up ... definitely the hardest part ...

Good times with all the track buddies and we continue to improve ... stay safe and don't let the "red mist" get you ... :)

Nice movie thanks for sharing!

And thanks for the nice comments II2!

I'll buy you a beer next time :)

When is next time?

Video from August 23 - 24 track day. Over 3 weeks from track to press ... my self imposed dead line ... is 4 weeks ... smile.png

Good times with all the track buddies and we continue to improve ... stay safe and don't let the "red mist" get you ... smile.png

Nice movie thanks for sharing!

And thanks for the nice comments II2!

I'll buy you a beer next time smile.png

When is next time?

hahass.

stam. hope you are doing well.

man, a lot of rain nowadays:(

next track day in october:)

dont say no for a beer but make it multiple beers at least after the complimentsbiggrin.png

Imo doing it to get chicks is the wrong motivation and can be frustrating because you always have to be where the chicks are. Doing it just for fun is much better and can be done even without camera, so afterwards you do not need to waist your time with video editing or youtube and can party instead. Never had a problem doing it this way tongue.png

There's track days every Monday, we were there again last week.

Really does feel good getting a knee down.

Here's my vid from this week. Tried a few different camera angles, IMO it looks a lot more interesting now.

Let me know what you guys think. If you want the video in HD I think you need to open it in youtube

Edited by JohnPark
  • Like 2