jet ski warning

slygeeza

theres a very dodgy looking character with a very nasty weapon concealed in his clothing with the usual jetski thugs at mikes today. my guess is that they are paying him to do a job, so if you happened to have got on the wrong side of these guys lately, and I know a few people that have, I would be very cautious in that area today. the guy is recognizable by the tattoos covering most of his face and body and he doesnt seem to have any shoes.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Pattaya28, on 02 Jul 2014 - 16:14, said:

Would be good if the "junta" had an email addy or phone line where the public could report extortion.

Their e-mail addresses, phone numbers etc are already set up weeks ago and and I recall it was mentioned that you can contact them in English. Get your wife or whoever to find the details.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

Would be good if the "junta" had an email addy or phone line where the public could report extortion.

Now, that is a beautiful idea. Some of the thugs must be a little bit concerned about all this cracking down. The roaches were so accustomed to roaming free, and never having to deal with any of the "authorities". Now, there is a new sheriff on town. Good on the new leaders. Clean up this place. Let's get rid of the coward, pig vermins.

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

1111 and report any thing, anomious yes, but if you are paranoid use a public phone.

It works, complaints are recorder on a computer and investigated, may take some time as they are getting a lot of calls.

So stop complaining about the problem report it and let the system handel it.

so Im down there tonight, looks like all these thai guys are trying to pimp their gfs, and the guy I mentioned jumps up and kicks some thai guy a couple of times in the head, and then punches him a few times for good measure, so the thai guy leaves, and then a thai guy gets up and starts hiting his gf, or lady, I dont know, but I suspect the yaba is running low and anyway I left at that stage, welcomke to Patttaya, very friendly people

Edited by slygeeza

1111 and report any thing, anomious yes, but if you are paranoid use a public phone.

It works, complaints are recorder on a computer and investigated, may take some time as they are getting a lot of calls.

So stop complaining about the problem report it and let the system handel it.

these guys are the system. but I agree with what you say

so Im down there tonight, looks like all these thai guys are trying to pimp their gfs, and the guy I mentioned jumps up and kicks some thai guy a couple of times in the head, and then punches him a few times for good measure, so the thai guy leaves, and then a thai guy gets up and starts hiting his gf, or lady, I dont know, but I suspect the yaba is running low and anyway I left at that stage, welcomke to Patttaya, very friendly people

by the way, this was all done right in front of a bunch of tourists and children sitting on the steps at Mikes in the evening

• Like 1

Who really cares about the jet ski scam ? As long as your not ignorant enough to rent a jet ski - so what. The real problem along the beach in daytime is the s**t load of lowlife local males lying around drinking ,smoking and riding motorbikes on the walkway.

Edited by morrobay
  • Like 1

Who really cares about the jet ski scam ? As long as your not ignorant enough to rent a jet ski - so what. The real problem along the beach in daytime is the s**t load of lowlife local males lying around drinking ,smoking and riding motorbikes on the walkway.

There is clearly something wrong with you. Seeks help, before it is too late.

• Like 2

I've also seen these psychopathic beach monkeys in action, attacking each other, attaching women and of course scamming and attacking foreigners. As far as I'm concerned the real test of the junta will be their ability and willingness to clean these vermin off the street and put them behind bars where they belong. And while they are at it, let's see what they do about all the other forms of corruption, thuggery and nastiness that torment and intimidate and extort the decent majority of Thai people. Let's see if they do the right thing, or whether they just go along with it, like all the other useless and complicit politicians.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

From your lips to the Generals ears. Now is the time to flush the jet ski Mafia toilet.

Just a thought

Some of these cowards like hitting their women, as they know they could never win a fight with a man. How often have you ever seen a Thai guy fight someone alone, unless they were in a boxing ring? They usual fight in groups for a reason. I am sure there are some really tough Thai guys out there. But, usually these are not the guys beating up their gals. Nor picking fights over nothing.

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

• Like 1

There is clearly something wrong with you. Seeks help, before it is too late.

When I refer to lowlife locals, that is including all the goons along the beach : Jet ski males, speedboat males , the beach venders and the assorted s**t load of others.

Its the actions of these jerks, as noted in this thread, that are more of a threat for the majority who do not rent jetskies

• Like 1

I've also seen these psychopathic beach monkeys in action, attacking each other, attaching women and of course scamming and attacking foreigners. As far as I'm concerned the real test of the junta will be their ability and willingness to clean these vermin off the street and put them behind bars where they belong. And while they are at it, let's see what they do about all the other forms of corruption, thuggery and nastiness that torment and intimidate and extort the decent majority of Thai people. Let's see if they do the right thing, or whether they just go along with it, like all the other useless and complicit politicians.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Right On: All the Army has to do is roll about 30 trucks into this town and take these goons away.

Sent from one ticked off state of mind.

• Like 1

Some of these cowards like hitting their women, as they know they could never win a fight with a man. How often have you ever seen a Thai guy fight someone alone, unless they were in a boxing ring? They usual fight in groups for a reason. I am sure there are some really tough Thai guys out there. But, usually these are not the guys beating up their gals. Nor picking fights over nothing.

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

I presume you missed the bit where it says he kicked the Thai GUY in the head a couple of times then punched him a few times ? whistling.gif

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

I presume you missed the bit where it says he kicked the Thai GUY in the head a couple of times then punched him a few times ? whistling.gif

Yes, i did miss that. What a rare and exceptional man, who engages in a fight on his own, with another man, here in the LOS. I have seen so little of this kind of courageous and manly behavior.

I think they are concentrating on Phuket for the moment, I would expect Pattaya to get the same treatment soon enough - if the new head of police can't manage on his own then I'm sure someone will be along to show him what a clean up looks like and this will include local administration who are found to be part of the problem if not the whole problem

it will happen

• Like 1

These frequent incidents and many other dangers and annoyances are the reasons I never go to Beach Road (or Second Rd., Walking St. etc.) except when the baht bus takes me there and I can connect to Klang. Living far away from that action has been a very happy decision.