Thai Court Awards Abused Karen Girl $140K in Compensation

Lite Beer

Sequester all their assets, sell their house, cars, everything and put out an International Arrest Warrnat - but wait, this is Thailand ... Someone's been paid off already, and it wasn't the poor girl either ...

Someone go have a chat with Pongpat, see what he knows ...

Normally, if a prosecutor fails to act or is suspected of having taken a bribe, the case is referred to the Office of the Attorney General. However, the victim must refer, via their provincial governors' themselves. How can a young kid do this? Surely someone should be called to act on her behalf?

• Like 1

Does anyone have an update on how the girl is doing and if she has received the money awarded and if she is doing ok

I would love to find out more as I feel I can help raise funds for her but cant start until I know here whereabouts and who is he custodians

Please post if you have any information on an update on this case.

As for the the 2 people Karma will catch up with them lets hope they are found and bought to justice

• Like 1

Poor girl. I can't find the word.

Hang these animals, reo reo.

And of course no-one will pay for this exploited and mutilated girl.

Awful.

And where are the pictures of bastards ???

May be hi-so chink or police family case again ?

And of course Thai (bail) court, prosecutors and police officers can su ck each-other.

This is what these 2 monsters look like ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

thai_couple_abusers-621x340.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It would make me extremely happy to see those two monsters face justice. It is hard to describe how i feel when i look at their pictures. Rot in hell. Those that helped them evade justice. I can only hope some sort of karma will catch up with them soon.

I would like to see a large reward put out for the two animals that did this to the little girl. Money is number one in this country!!!

If I had the money I would put it up myself.

This would have to be one of the most disgusting things I have seen done to a child.

I dont believe they ever went to Cambodia, I think that they have stayed in Kampaeng Phet area, this is just a gut feeling I have.

I am not sure how to but I will try an post this to CSI LA on face book more Thai people need to know of this atrocity

That type of thing is what we need but when it comes to the internet I'm a dummy.

More photos of the couple at the time of their arrest:

4PwZtKM.jpgXao5xLQ.jpg

Here are their faces again but I doubt they will ever be arrested. There seems to be little interest by the authorities to conclude this case. It has not caught the public attention like the B2 case. Shame on us.

More photos of the couple at the time of their arrest:

4PwZtKM.jpgXao5xLQ.jpg

Here are their faces again but I doubt they will ever be arrested. There seems to be little interest by the authorities to conclude this case. It has not caught the public attention like the B2 case. Shame on us.

PLEASE Lets keep trying for this little girl.