Thank you The Scarf

dutchisaan

Thank you too ; I notice that because England is not here anymore, only a few comments now ... there are still good teams, not only England in this world cup

agree, many beautiful and scuptural ( too sculptural for me ) women in the Hotties

• Like 2

Nope.Not enough praise for the Belgium team specially concerning their last match against the US and all you could talk about was their goalkeeper Howard.

Kudel,

Yes Belgium was the best in the game against the USA and they deserve the win. However I think that Howard was the man of the game. He was yhe man that gave Belgiuma verry hard time. But this is no reason not to be gratefull to The Scarf for his work. Have a good time watching the comming games.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Nope.Not enough praise for the Belgium team specially concerning their last match against the US and all you could talk about was their goalkeeper Howard.

Kudel,

Yes Belgium was the best in the game against the USA and they deserve the win. However I think that Howard was the man of the game. He was yhe man that gave Belgiuma verry hard time. But this is no reason not to be gratefull to The Scarf for his work. Have a good time watching the comming games.

wrong Belgium gave them a run for their money ,did you even watch the game?Belgium was the superior team on every level..

Kudel,

wrong Belgium gave them a run for their money ,did you even watch the game?Belgium was the superior team on every level..

I wouldn't get too upset, Kudel.

Most of us who know appreciate that Belgium have played the best football (at times) at this World Cup and despite the deserved praise for their keeper being the man of the match..... sorry, MVP....most Americans still think Howard is a duck. wink.png

Up to the World Cup I always thought The Scarf was some shadowy figure like Zorro Full marks to you sir for your efforts which are much appreciated.clap2.gif

Don't worry, I'm still a shadowy Zorro like figure, even during the World Cup

post-41816-0-84432800-1404547268_thumb.j

• Like 1

Just out of interest Scarfie.

Do you have a favourite for the WC and a favourite team back home?

I'm going for Argentina to win it this time around. I know they've been far from spectacular so far but I reckon they'll setup a tasty final against Germany.

I'm a big Messi I fan and reckon he'll lead Argentina to victory and confirm his place as the world's greatest ever player.

I actually have Costa Rica in a just for fun sweepstake.

My team in the real world is Stockport County.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
  • Like 1

Excellent Scarfie.

Thanks for that.

I'm rooting for Brazil, but I think you are quite possibly going to be proven right.

The loss of Neymar is a huge blow for Brazil. They were my favourites but without him, i'm not so sure. I think rather than be an advantage, the pressure of being the host nation may actually get to the Brazilian's.

Holland started brilliantly with that win against Spain and have looked decent.

However, I thought against Mexico they looked really tired and were suffering at times. Van Gaal played the Time Out breaks very well.

And Holland being Holland they normally mess it up somewhere along the way.

That said, you would have to say all the teams minus Costa Rica have a genuine chance.

• Like 1

Excellent Scarfie.

Thanks for that.

I'm rooting for Brazil, but I think you are quite possibly going to be proven right.

The loss of Neymar is a huge blow for Brazil. They were my favourites but without him, i'm not so sure. I think rather than be an advantage, the pressure of being the host nation may actually get to the Brazilian's.

Holland started brilliantly with that win against Spain and have looked decent.

However, I thought against Mexico they looked really tired and were suffering at times. Van Gaal played the Time Out breaks very well.

And Holland being Holland they normally mess it up somewhere along the way.

That said, you would have to say all the teams minus Costa Rica have a genuine chance.

Yes. Neymar loss huge blow physically and psychologically.

Talk of our Chelsea boy Willian coming in.

I fancy Argentina to lift it, led as you say by Messi.

We will have a better idea later tonight I guess.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...