Looking for Condo Rental

kevindorian

Hello All,

Just moved to the area

Looking for the following but not set in stone, also looking for some good Rental Property Companies if people could recommend

I will be looking for a new place here are my thoughts

1. Around this area such as the Nimmana area or around this area, prefer to be out of direct lines of airplanes
2. 15000 baht to 22000 baht would be a range for me per month up to 25 if it really blew my mind but that is pushing it
3. Looking for 6 months with opportunity to extend lease
4. 75Sqm and more would be good, the bigger the better
5. Kitchen
6. View is a bonus especially of the mountain, also like bright apartments, do not like dark departments
7. The condo should have Internet or the ability for me to upgrade or buy my own internet
8. Swimming pool bonus
9, Washing machine big bonus
10. Please no first floor apartments

I know a good condo compare ur requirements

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. 75Sqm and more would be good, the bigger the better one bed is 46 sq.meter around 17,000 Baht, large 3 bedroom 130 sq.meter is 35,000B
5. Yes
6. Yes, plus wind into the room make it cool
7. Yes
8. Yes, with suna ,fitness center
9, not sure
10. Yes

if u interested further info pls pm me

I suggest you try going to the office in Nakornping Condo to ask what they have available for rent. Should meet your requirements if a suitable unit is free at present. NKP is the large pinkish building off Huay Gaew, almost opposite Kad Suan Gaew, so within easy reach of the old city, Kad Suan Gaew shopping mall and the Nimmanhaemin.area.

• Like 1

I suggest you try going to the office in Nakornping Condo to ask what they have available for rent. Should meet your requirements if a suitable unit is free at present. NKP is the large pinkish building off Huay Gaew, almost opposite Kad Suan Gaew, so within easy reach of the old city, Kad Suan Gaew shopping mall and the Nimmanhaemin.area.

Isn't that the one about 50 feet down the road directly opposite the Shell Gas Station down the road from the Kad Suan Gaew shopping mall?