Where Exactly Is Bkk Uni?

Slated

I'm hoping to find a place near the Uni, but also close to nightlife and all that good stuff.

Much appreciated

Rama 4 Road

I saw that on the school's crappy map, but it didn't seem to help at all while searching online for apartments.

Appreciate the reply.

Are there apartments and nightlife near the Uni?

Thanks!

Bangkok University

City Campus

Bangkok University Rama 4 Road,

Klong-Toey, Bangkok Thailand 10110

Telephone number (662) 350-3500 ext. 1535,1609,1610

Fax numbers (662) 240-1819

E-mail [email protected]

Rangsit Campus 9/1 Moo 5 Paholyothin Rd.

Tambon Klong Nung, Amphur Klong Luang

Patum Thanee Thailand 12120

Telephone number (662) 902-0250

Fax number (662) 516-8553

well it is easy to get to from anywhere down town realy, very close to Sukhumvit if thats an area you would like to stay (i personaly would not) but other ex-pats seem to like it, safety in numbers and all that.

I just found that BOSS Apartments are really close.

Any comments on them?

Thanks again for your help!

Never been in myself but just had a quick look at the website, note if you opt for unserviced they dont supply a TV.

I think if you are not in Thailand now you would be ok to stay there for 1 month and this will give you time to look around while your here and find a better deal. Also you dont realy know where you want to locate yourself until you get here and have a week or two at uni.

Cheers, Noodles.

Never been in myself but just had a quick look at the website, note if you opt for unserviced they dont supply a TV.

I think if you are not in Thailand now you would be ok to stay there for 1 month and this will give you time to look around while your here and find a better deal. Also you dont realy know where you want to locate yourself until you get here and have a week or two at uni.

Cheers, Noodles.

Thanks for all the info!!

BOSS tower is ok, but I guess you can get better deals in that area. Rent it for a month as English Noodles suggested and take a look around. It's not too hard finding accomodation in bkk as most appartment houses and condos have vacant units.

Good luck!