Best B-Vitamin Supplement in Thailand.

infinity11

• 2 weeks later...

BEROCCA...........I have taken this for many years after asking a Dr in Australia what is the best Vitamin B to take .

+1 for Berocca. I'd even say Berocca Performance tablets because I think they are the only effervescent tablets having a blend of B vitamins and minerals, which are essential to absorb the vitamins as well. Widely available in any regular pharmacies, I also get them at Tops, at the pharmacy corner. Back in the States, I used to take one tablet a day. But before taking any vitamin, it's best to see if it's right for you. Here is the most complete information about Berocca Performance I found. Hope it helps.

• Like 2

BEROCCA...........I have taken this for many years after asking a Dr in Australia what is the best Vitamin B to take .

Berocca contains

Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 10.4 mg 945 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 13.6 mg 971 Niacin (Vitamin B3) 45.3 mg NE 283 Vitamin B6 7.1 mg 507 Vitamin B12 8.6 μg 344 Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 22.7 mg 378 Biotin 130 μg 260

MEGA Natural B appears to contain considerably more Vit B in all its forms

Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 50 mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 50 mg Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 50 mg Calcium Pantothenate 50 mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 50 mg Vitamin B12 50 mcg Folic Acid 100 mcg Choline Bitartrate 50 mg Biotin 50 mg Inositol 50 mg

http://www.megawecare.com/nat-b/

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

i would think a liquid/drink would be more available to digest and use than a pill but i might be missing something(s)

Try a bottle of 'All you Need' from 7-11 it's only 25 Baht, and tastes nice too, I don't know how effective it is, I'm trying to find out.

• Like 1

i think you spoke to dr friend i had in oz we drank for years every day but he always drank berocca every morning

then go to work looked after em at large hospital his hands as steady as a rock to stich them up

i would think a liquid/drink would be more available to digest and use than a pill but i might be missing something(s)

Try a bottle of 'All you Need' from 7-11 it's only 25 Baht, and tastes nice too, I don't know how effective it is, I'm trying to find out.

Thanks, i might try it, is it sweet?

Is it made with sugar or sweetener?

Nevramin ... buy it in vials (ampoules) and get it injected into your bum muscles. The vials come out about 12Baht each. If you want it injected at a clinic then add about 100Baht. Injections are much more effective than any tablets. You can get Nevramin tablets though.

Please note, it is very important that the person doing the injection knows 'how to' and 'where to' inject .................. it's not just anywhere in your bum !!...............

Brewer's yeast is a source of B vitamins and protein.

Yes and liver too.

Where in pattaya can i find the yeast?

I am going to pass on the liver for now, perhaps after i find and cook the fava beans. tongue.png

There's gotta be a joke in there somewhere. biggrin.png

Sorry, can't help you not my neck of the woods. I'm sure someone will be able to answer.

Nevramin ... buy it in vials (ampoules) and get it injected into your bum muscles. The vials come out about 12Baht each. If you want it injected at a clinic then add about 100Baht. Injections are much more effective than any tablets. You can get Nevramin tablets though.

Please note, it is very important that the person doing the injection knows 'how to' and 'where to' inject .................. it's not just anywhere in your bum !!...............

Or if you have to do it yourself to safe money the quads are easier to do. I would not know how often you have to inject it but if multiple times a week you would have to rotate spots and such. Plus I would get pretty dam bored with it. Even though injections don't really hurt nice is an other thing.

• 1 month later...

Order from the States from Vitacost or Pilgrim's pride or Freeda vitamins. They do international shipping and it's less than buying here.

Did the post office inform you by cell phone to get the package? How much cost for the import tax or other fee?

This is not the best, but it's what I'm taking atm.

Mega Nat B (from Big C South)

50mg each of B1, B2, nicotinamide, calcium pantothenate, B6, choline bitartrate, inositol.

Also - B12, folic acid, biotin.

I Second that opinion ...

• Like 1