Bangkok man kills two sons and himself after separating from wife

webfact

Bangkok man kills two sons and himself after separating from wife
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- A BANGKOK kitchen assistant allegdly stabbed his two young sons after his wife left him and then took his own life.

Following the double homicide and suicide alert in Pathumwan district in Bangkok, police inspected a two-storey home in Soi Phra Jen 3 at about 9.30am yesterday, where they found the three bodies in a second-floor bedroom.

Natthawat Masri, 30, had a stab wound to the heart, while his sons Pachthanan, 8, and Chotiwit, 7, also had stab wounds to the chest. Police found a long sharp-edge knife covered in blood near the bodies.

Police also found a note allegedly written by Natthawat, in which he said he was sorry for resorting to this.

He said he did not kill his sons because the family was torn apart but because he would do anything to take them with him.

Natthawat's mother Thonyanas On-ok, 48, said her son and grandchildren had stayed in the house with her sister Suwan Thab-eium, 53, after Natthawat had picked up the kids from the house of his estranged wife, Papapat Sukjinda, 31, on Friday.

Natthawat was to have returned the kids to his wife yesterday evening, Thonyanas said. Natthawat and Papapat reportedly separated about a month ago. Suwan said she heard a strange noise from Natthawat's bedroom at about 4am yesterday and she found the three bodies in the morning.

She believes he was stressed out by a fight he had with Papapat that led to the separation.

Police believe Natthawat killed his two sons and committed suicide because he had failed to reunite with his wife. The bodies were submitted for autopsy at Chulalongkorn Hospital's morgue.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Bangkok-man-kills-two-sons-and-himself-after-separ-30237876.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-07-07

Many people have personal or religious views om suicide but if someone decides to kill themselves it's their choice. BUT, why oh why do they have to take innocents with them ?

It's revenge....not too much to do with religion IMO

• Like 2

Article simly says:

"He said he did not kill his sons because the family was torn apart but because he would do anything to take them with him."

What religious or sect or creed?

This could just br poor writing--after all, it doesn't reference religion or belief system.

Its not abuddhist teaching.

It could mean that his wife got custody and he wanted custody.

Tragic.

• Like 1

ClutchClark post # 5

could mean that his wife got custody and he wanted custody.

Now going by that comment do you consider the murder of two innocent children a suitable reaction to a posible custody outcome?

He said he did not kill his sons because the family was torn apart but because he would do anything to take them with him.

People live by the social norms that they have been taught.

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

ClutchClark post # 5

could mean that his wife got custody and he wanted custody.

Now going by that comment do you consider the murder of two innocent children a suitable reaction to a posible custody outcome?

People live by the social norms that they have been taught.

What is wrong with you?

I merely stated The article did not reference religion as some posters had earlier indicated.

Edited by ClutchClark

Suicide is the most selfish act that a person can perform. Murder of kids before that makes it all the more selfish.

i think committing suicide is not a selfish act but it is cowardly act and i agree with you that murdering a kid makes him a bastard and damn selfish person

Suicide is the most selfish act that a person can perform. Murder of kids before that makes it all the more selfish.

I can think of cases where taking your own life could be considered a kind and selfless action.

I can think of cases where taking your own life could be considered a kind and selfless action.

Example, please!

LOL that man was very stupid and crazy. He killed his son and himself because small problem and i think that action was very stupid in trying to resolve problem.

If he really wanted to commit suicide he should have only killed himself not his son !!!

Edited by Jesadakorn

LOL that man was very stupid and crazy. He killed his son and himself because small problem and i think that action was very stupid in trying to resolve problem.

If he really wanted to commit suicide he should have only killed himself not his son !!!

welcome to ThaiVisa. Sorry you had to come in on such a sad topic.

Many people have personal or religious views om suicide but if someone decides to kill themselves it's their choice. BUT, why oh why do they have to take innocents with them ?

It's revenge....not too much to do with religion IMO

Well, if you can believe what is written in the press, "He said he did not kill his sons because the family was torn apart but because he would do anything to take them with him." It sure sounds like a religious belief unless he meant to take them to the crematory with him.

I don't think it's the best way to solve the problem.That's totally irrational to kill your children.If you can't figure out what to do then go shopping some insecticide,soda and ice.When you go back home.Stay alone and create your own special drink...and die peacefully!

In Brisbane, Australia a father took his 3 year old son to the Story Bridge threw him off at 3am and then jumped too. Both dead.

Over the coming days there were more tributes for the father describing what a wonderful man he was in life than for the child. It made me sick. I can understand that he may have been a great guy in life, but in death he was evil.

This man is no different. I hope he rots in hell.

• Like 1

The result of yet another misguided belief in a sect, creed (one of many) that promises the impossible.

So sad those innocent children had to pay the ultimate price for a fathers vanity and one might suspect or rather say his sense of revenge on his ex wife along with a misguided belief in eternity..

I think its more likely an inability to deal with his grief over the separation. Then comes the sour grapes of depriving her forever of her children.

Either way it shows a total lack of perspective and patience. What a shocking waste of life and lack of positive imagination.

• Like 1

I hope he roasts in hell.

That isn't any display of love.... just pure selfishness.

I'm sure he is happy in heaven with two children.

Heaven? Not another one? Don't you realise this is it. When you die you go back to exactly where you came from. NOWHERE. blink.pnggiggle.gif

Yes, thats why you live in UbonRatch. cheesy.gif