90 day extension

Hi was just wondering if to get my ED visa extended again for 90 days would i need the same documents(from school) That I took for my first 90 day extension in may, I have the 90 day report doc..will this suffice?

Would it be extended by just paying the 1900 and doing the report as I was told the visa is valid for a year?

Any info be much appreciated

Thanks

Visas are not extended. Did you get a 90 day extension of your permit stay. If you only got a 90 day extension you will need to get new documents from the MOE and the school.

The 90 day report is not an extension and you use a TM47 form for it.

yes I had to get and extension of permit stay.. as the visa I got only allowed me the 3 months..i was just led to believe that it was ok for a year but I must go every 90 days, im assuming il get the documents again from the school, just incase I need to find out what options..if not would I need to enrol in another class or something to get the extension

Edited by Killuminati

I suspect you enrolled for a one year course of study. You will not need to enroll in another class. It can take as much as much as 3 weeks to get the documents form the Ministry of Education needed to get your extension.

Look at the extension stamp in your passport to see what date your extension date is.

yep that's what it was nice little school in asoke was fun just had problems couldn't make it for a while ,,Ive had it extended once already next date is aug 22..just annoyed as the visas u can get from Glasgow are single entry and only 90 day permit of stay, had no time for getting to london

yep that's what it was nice little school in asoke was fun just had problems couldn't make it for a while ,,Ive had it extended once already next date is aug 22..just annoyed as the visas u can get from Glasgow are single entry and only 90 day permit of stay, had no time for getting to london

You're confusing the visa with the permission/extension of stay. Different beasts. Embassies and consulate outside Thailand issue visas. Immigrations in Thailand admits you to the country (or not), grants you permission to stay and, as they please, can grant you extensions of the permission to stay.

Apparently immigrations has allowed you to stay until 22nd August.

"little school in asoke was fun just had problems couldn't make it for a while"

Not sure what you're saying, but if this means you've been in the country on an education extension but have not been attending classes, you could have problems to sort out ... with the school and with immigrations.

This thread may be worth your time to read:

Stricter requirements, new application forms for ED visa extensions

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/691465-stricter-requirements-new-application-forms-for-ed-visa-extensions/?hl=%20stricter

Edited by Suradit69