The Sizzler Restaurant in The Mall in Korat.

Alan653

Has any one else eaten at this sizzler here in Korat at the mall and had problems ordering the tempera basa item? For almost the last 5 month's, I have tried ordering this, and have been told over and over and over, "We no have". Any one else have any problems ordering any other items at this place?

Hello lostinissan. I speak English very well. I'm from America and have spoken English all my life. You ask what is tempera basa? It is a tempera deep fried fish that is very tasty.

Edited by Alan653

Hello lostinissan. I speak English very well. I'm from America and have spoken English all my life. You ask what is tempera basa? It is a tempera deep fried fish that is very tasty.

Thanks a lot. Have to apologize for asking such a question. Google usually does the trick.Not all people who come from America, ( holding such a passport) had the chance to speak English every day, all their lives)

Not too long, and you'll have to speak Spanish, to be able to do some business.

I had a problem last week. I went in there and complained, bitterly, that the "Thousand Island" sauce at the Salad Bar tasted like nothing more than a peppery, tomato-ey mayonaise.

I was annoyed; ruined my meal.

But, I found it a panacea in as much as with all the ills in the world, I could actually focus on something tangible such as the consistency of my Salad Sauce at Sizzlers.

Shame on them; ignominious.

Justified from Choke Chai (sometimes Ubon - avid Fox News viewer (why isn't this channel on Comedy Central!!!))

• Like 2

Wife & self went to Sizzlers in Chonburi about 2 months ago and we both got very sickhit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ. .....So Sizzlers is a NO NO for me in Thailand,

Its a shame because I ate in Sizzlers a lot while I was in Australia but its just not the same here....TiT beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

Has any one else eaten at this sizzler here in Korat at the mall and had problems ordering the tempera basa item? For almost the last 5 month's, I have tried ordering this, and have been told over and over and over, "We no have". Any one else have any problems ordering any other items at this place?

"UPDATE" The Minor Food Company contacted me and told me the reason why this item is not available is that they are having a major problem with the supplier.Was told it will be back on the menu beginning August. Edited by Alan653
  • Like 1

"UPDATE" The Minor Food Company contacted me and told me the reason why this item is not available is that they are having a major problem with the supplier.Was told it will be back on the menu beginning August.

Awesome mate .. well done ... proud of yer