How does one take a private car from NCA pats to Bangsaen

jack71

We will arrive at NCA pats and wanted to know how to get to Bangsaen. We are too high class to go on public transport. I know that a lot of motorbike taxis hangout at NCA but what about private cars?

As a last resort I assume we could hire a baht bus and wonder how much is fair price for this journey?

Any suggestions from the esteemed farang pats residents is appreciated.

Assuming you are coming into Pattaya from some other local and that's the reason why you say from NCA to Bangsaen., why not just hire a taxi from wherever you are coming from and head straight to your destination in Bangaen.

Seems this is the only way to accomplish such an arduous journey in upscale comfort - unless of course paying for it is not an option.

• Like 1

To private hire a baht bus for the trip (Ive no idea why you would want to though) will cost you about 600b each way.

Why not rent a car, or dare I say rent a car and driver if steering yourself is too lo-so.

• Like 1

well at least one low class member has advised of the appropriate tariff. What is the world coming to. I pay my subscription on this website but not getting good service. I will complain to the owner now

• 2 weeks later...

NCA cheesy.gif

Anyway, there are always lots of the yellow and blue taxis cars going along Sukhumvit where you will get off of your classy sharabang. Raise your perfectly manicured nailed hand and flag one down.

Price wise? You will have to haggle. As you are high class, I would say they will charge you a 2000-3000 baht for that trip. After all, the driver will see that you are daft enough to travel by NCA giggle.gif

Anyway, as you are high class, why are you worried about the cost? If you have to think about the cost, you are not high class

Edited by boldface

As you seem to be"high Class" in your opinion. did you learn this by people telling you this. Why are you on this forum ?? Is it because it is free information and why would you take any notice from us normal people who mostly don't believe in "Class"

If you were"high Class' (snob). you wouldn't be worried about buses or taxis, you would be hiring a chaufer driven Limo.

• Like 1

well at least one low class member has advised of the appropriate tariff. What is the world coming to. I pay my subscription on this website but not getting good service. I will complain to the owner now

You are paying subscription on this website?

Anyway, please do complain to George and don't forget to post his reply here too.

Sent from my A 8+ using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

OK Jack, here we go:

There's no taxi's around the NCA bus-station in Patters.

There may be some songtaews and motorbike-taxis, but you may consider following:

Getting of the bus at the junction Pattaya-Klaang and Sukhumvit.

Use the footbridge to cross Sukhumvit and you will finish up at the bus-stop for the local bus to Chonburi (every 10 mins) with a stop in Bang Saen near Galaxy Disco (travel-time approx. 1.5 hour)

From there a songtaew to your final destination and ready.

Cost:

- foot bridge Sukhumvit free

- local bus (aircon) Pattaya - Bang Saen: approx. THB 60 per head

- songtaew in Bang Saen approx. THB 100

Good luck and happy travels

OK Jack, here we go:

There's no taxi's around the NCA bus-station in Patters.

There may be some songtaews and motorbike-taxis, but you may consider following:

Getting of the bus at the junction Pattaya-Klaang and Sukhumvit.

Use the footbridge to cross Sukhumvit and you will finish up at the bus-stop for the local bus to Chonburi (every 10 mins) with a stop in Bang Saen near Galaxy Disco (travel-time approx. 1.5 hour)

From there a songtaew to your final destination and ready.

Cost:

- foot bridge Sukhumvit free

- local bus (aircon) Pattaya - Bang Saen: approx. THB 60 per head

- songtaew in Bang Saen approx. THB 100

Good luck and happy travels

NCA only stops at their station. It would be a long hot walk to that crossover, but up to them.

The mini vans during the day are the best option.

If it's nighttime arrival, you are out of luck. Must arrange a taxi in advance.

Maybe I am lucky (And Everyone Else except you), but my "subscription" is free, did your new "friend" sell you the subscription to Thai-visa as a bonus for her/his hourly rate?

Nothing is free in life, we are the product and build this sites content for George, but that is the understanding of all here.