Argentina vs. Germany, the final ... the POLL

Jingthing

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never thought as being Dutch supporting the "die Mannschaft" but bad ( football) feelings/memories from the past have faded and Germany is IMO the best TEAM in this WC.

Especially with a coach who looks like a Schlager singer they have my support LOL

attachicon.gifLOW.jpg

Great that you support the German team. And for all the right reasons! biggrin.png Honestly, now that you mentioned it I can actually see him holding a microphone singing a really cheesy German Schlager in front of middle-aged German ladies. biggrin.png

Anyway, last time literally all Germans stood behind the Dutch team. If it is the other way round this time (except for the slightly disappointing resultsmile.png ) I can't find it anything but amazing. smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Never thought as being Dutch supporting the "die Mannschaft" but bad ( football) feelings/memories from the past have faded and Germany is IMO the best TEAM in this WC.

Especially with a coach who looks like a Schlager singer they have my support LOL

attachicon.gifLOW.jpg

How soon everybody forgets that Low is a serial booger eater.bah.gif

attachicon.gifLOW.jpg

Whaaaaaat? I did not know that.

In case there is video-evidence, please do not post the link. I could not endure it.

And the German team will be relieved that I nevertheless support them (not that optimistically anymore, though).

attachicon.gifLOW.jpg

Football is not about good manners... he is also a public farter. He does funny faces as well.

attachicon.gifLOW.jpg

Football is not about good manners... he is also a public farter. He does funny faces as well.

post-143096-0-24572100-1405252515_thumb.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifLOW.jpg

Whaaaaaat? I did not know that.

In case there is video-evidence, please do not post the link. I could not endure it.

And the German team will be relieved that I nevertheless support them (not that optimistically anymore, though).

Sorry !whistling.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8twzFEjx0wc

• Like 1

must say that the Olympic Stadium and Park in Munich are full, in the Stadium there are expected to be 30,000 supporters each paying 8 Euros per seat, outside are 2 huge screens which are chocker block at the moment. People have been arriving since around midday.

Gonna be a good match, but cannot see anything else than a German whitewash of Argentina