Where can I find Pace Maker Clinic in Thailand

poweratradio

It's not an issue of a "cliinic" but of a cardiologist specializing in electrophysiology/ elcetrical disturbances of heart rhythm, of which there are a number in Thailand. Where do you live?

I live in Pattaya and have a Medtronic Pacemaker. A Medtronic rep comes to Pattaya monthly. I get mine checked at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya. The cost is 1,500 baht which includes an 800 baht doctor review fee. My next appointment is August 28. Dr Ularm at Bkk Pattaya Hospital is a very good cardiologist who speaks English.

• Like 1

It's not an issue of a "cliinic" but of a cardiologist specializing in electrophysiology/ elcetrical disturbances of heart rhythm, of which there are a number in Thailand. Where do you live?

About 30 minutes outside of Lampang

I live in Pattaya and have a Medtronic Pacemaker. A Medtronic rep comes to Pattaya monthly. I get mine checked at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya. The cost is 1,500 baht which includes an 800 baht doctor review fee. My next appointment is August 28. Dr Ularm at Bkk Pattaya Hospital is a very good cardiologist who speaks English.

I have a medtronic as well. Currently set at 70 and 105. Thank you for the info.

Hope you don't mind. I sent you a PM

I could use one near or in Chaing Mai area as I live an hour away from CM. I could also use a source for the electrical disturbance medicine..called Metoprolol. Full name (generic) is Metoprolol Tartrate and the patented name is Mylan-Metoprolol (Type L)

Where are you located?

FYI, I just did a Google for: bangkok pacemaker clinic

Lots of hits.

Mac

Live in Lampang city area and hour from Chaing Mai.

I am wondering now if your aware of where I might get the heart medicine called Metoprolol. Full name (generic) is Metoprolol Tartrate and the patented name is Mylan-Metoprolol (Type L)

I could use one near or in Chaing Mai area as I live an hour away from CM. I could also use a source for the electrical disturbance medicine..called Metoprolol. Full name (generic) is Metoprolol Tartrate and the patented name is Mylan-Metoprolol (Type L)

I buy Metoprolol on a regular basis and quite cheap compared to most pharmacies at a Chinese whole saler in Om Nut BKK, long way from you I know if interested PM me. I visit this pharmacy about four or five times a year and save a fortune. No fake shit everything genuine many local Drs use this pharmacy inc mine, pisses him off I bypass him.

• Like 2