best international shipping companies in chiangmai

Maejo Man

In my view there is only one shipping company in Chiang Mai that can do the job. We have used them several times for house moves and I have spoken to the owner on several occasions and they do also do international shipping and that is Chiang Mai Removals based in Hang Dong.

They do the complete job, they pack and then unpack, Okay for you I do not think they will unpack but I would certainly give them a call. I think this John's Number 0810307565. if not simply google them.

try here for a quote (not sure about the packing though). very nice lady. i'll be using her company soon. a friend has already used her and was 100% satisfied.

Julaluck Nygren

Sales & Customer Service Manager

Phone : +66 089 636 2058

Email : <removed>

Intermover Thailand "Household & Cargo Moving Service"

Edited by onthedarkside
email removed as per forum rules

McCormack Thailand has been in business for 20+ years. They mostly assist with buying, packing and shipping goods for export but might do a house full of stuff. They know how to pack and ship and have their own trucks hauling containers South. Bob McCormack is the man there.

053 427 233

053 427 236

Just a thought, its always better to let the Company pack, if you do it yourself, you run the risk that any damage could be considered 'down to you' as you packed the goods

If the Company packs everything, in the event of an insurance claim...then down to the Company packers / shippers

McCormack Thailand has been in business for 20+ years. They mostly assist with buying, packing and shipping goods for export but might do a house full of stuff. They know how to pack and ship and have their own trucks hauling containers South. Bob McCormack is the man there.

053 427 233

053 427 236

Just heard from Bob, he is winding down his business and is unable to do it but suggested you try Schenker or V Pack.