Low quality thailand

soistranger

Everyone knows in thailand everyone is trying to screw everyone but its ridiculous the lengths some people will go to make a baht.

Ive bought three samsung chargers this month all are retarted to the point of taking 24 hours to charge , and the food In 7/11 is comparable to cardboard, the whisky is actually good, the beer is fine, the tobacco is foul the wifi is from the 90's the tv is on repeat, the kebabs are unedible , im struggling to find quality in thailand lately and im not with this eating animal organs to save money .

• Like 1

I just spend a night in the Marriot in Rayong and that was excellent quality, but I don't smoke so can't judge on the Tobacco and I also don't buy food in the 7/11 so I have to agree with you on those ones (It's horrible)

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

Leave Thailand. You are not happy here.

I've been using my Nokia charger for 11 years and it charges in 25 minutes.

7/11 has many delicious offerings including a whole lot of delicious offerings from CP.

The whiskey is not even whiskey, it's rum, made from sugar cane, for the most part.

The beer is too sweet. Imported is far superior.

Agree, wifi is 4G in Laos, and much better than here.

Kebabs are fine, definitely edible, but I don't know who decided putting french fries in them was a good idea. Yuck!

For quality try staying here:

http://www.sukhothai.com/

• Like 1

The topic should be changed to: my visa is fine but im grumpy be ause the food in my area is similar to what I feed my dog.

And your phone charger?

You need a TGAU

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What I like is that I have the possibility to go for low quality at very low price, in Europe I do not have that choice.

Example: We built a house with swimmingpool for less than 1 mln baht. Of course it will not last for generations, but I have no need for that. In Europe I would pay more just for the architect and the paperwork.

Ok kebabs from the syrian in front of chang club

Horrible kebabs at the end of bangla (beach end)

No idea what you are talking about

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You're in a notorious tourist ripoff zone and you're making comments about Thailand in general ? Did you really expect to find the world's best anything in Patong ?

My advice is to get on a plane and go someplace else - I'm guessing that they have decent kebabs in Turkey - Melbourne might be a bit nippy at this time of year.

http://www.turkishkebabs.com.au/

You're in a notorious tourist ripoff zone and you're making comments about Thailand in general ? Did you really expect to find the world's best anything in Patong ?

My advice is to get on a plane and go someplace else - I'm guessing that they have decent kebabs in Turkey - Melbourne might be a bit nippy at this time of year.

http://www.turkishkebabs.com.au/

at least mrworldwide knows his kebabs and perhaps how to find thailand on a world map.