Car Park near Australian Embassy

Not really a great lot to choose from on Sathorn road, carpark wise. May i suggest driving into Silom on Soi Saladaeng 2, and there you have a great big multi level carpark . (40 baht per hour). Next to that is Central Silom Complex, where you will have no problems at all getting a space. From there a 10 minute walk to the Australian Embassy.

Hope i have been of help to you.

Thanks guys. The translation is for the Freedom To Marry Declaration and Divorce Certificate. So we can then go to Thai Department Of Consular Affairs to lodge translated papers to marry.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Australian Embassy

As for parking

Parking is not available for visitors in the grounds unless specially authorised. Disabled visitors should telephone to make special access arrangements.

Parking is available in Thai Wah Building, Sathorn Road. Visitors are responsible for their own parking fee.

mapbigEng.gif

Edited by David48

You can park at the Shell station just after the embassy.

Translation services are available at the Thai CC building further down Sathon road.

That's what I would suggest too but don't park there too long as otherwise you'll be subject to a fine (well just a parking charge really). Ideally if you park there you will also be buying something from the minimart or filling up on petrol. I have parked there many times when going to the embassy and have bought a bottle of water or something, but make sure you don't bring in lots of food and drinks to the embassy as they may not like that. Finish what you can before entering. Parking there works for quick 15-30 min ins and outs but for longer parking go to the Sukhothai (free parking but make sure you look like you are a hotel guest by dressing the part or something) or alternatively, the nearby Bank of China building or the one near Chong Nonsi station where you have the Dean and Deluca coffee shop. That particular place has very expensive parking (100 Baht per hour, first 30 mins free) but if you buy something from Dean and Deluca and get a stamp they'll give you three hours free parking I think.

Edited by Tomtomtom69