Video Rental Shop Still Open?

PostmanPat

Does anyone know for sure perhaps from a recent visit if the video rental shop, previously on the corner of the Wing 41 Road, which moved a few months ago further down Suthep Road closer to the hospital zone is still open?

Someone told me it had closed down permanently, I hope thats not true as they had a really great selection of classic movies. As I live out of the city, dont want to waste time going there if its not there any more.

Thanks a lot!

Definitely still open, I'm glad to say. I rented two DVDs from this shop today. Open every day. So you can safely count on them being there, Pat.

Could you please give us a description of where it's located exactly? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you were driving along Suthep road, coming from the moat, you would pass Suan Dok/Sripat hospital on your right. Continue on and you pass a Petrones petrol station on your left. Then comes the parking lot for the hospital on the left. Take the next left. I believe the name of the road is Sirorot (or similar). Drive all the way past the long parking area. Then you will see a sign saying Movies or DVDs on your left. This is the shop.

Definitely still open, I'm glad to say. I rented two DVDs from this shop today. Open every day. So you can safely count on them being there, Pat.

Could you please give us a description of where it's located exactly? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It's the extension of Wing 41 (The Army road at the airport). Suthep rd side.