Error 404, that's an error

Neeranam

When search for a website in the main address box, or in google I get the following error:

Error 404, that's an error The requested URL /results?search_query=ramones&page=&utm_source=opensearch&page=&utm_source=opensearchwas not found on this server. That’s all we know.

The weird thing is that I get it on my laptop and pc ever since the CCTV guy did something to the computer.

What to do?

It sounds like your Browser is defaulting to a Search provider with a dead link.

Which browser is it?

You can reset all of them to defaults which should solve the problem.

Can you still access Google.com?

404 means the page you requested simply did not exist, either the file was removed of you've a typo.///As it's server side generated, i doubt your CCTV man had anything to do with it.

It happens with all things I search.

It sounds like your Browser is defaulting to a Search provider with a dead link.

Which browser is it?

You can reset all of them to defaults which should solve the problem.

Can you still access Google.com?

When I open a new tab it comes as google .com

when I start typing in the google space it automatically moves to the top address space.

404 means the page you requested simply did not exist, either the file was removed of you've a typo.///As it's server side generated, i doubt your CCTV man had anything to do with it.

It happens with all things I search.

Because when you hit submit, it's going to a non existent page for the results.......