Gym in Surin - Bangtao area

seba27

Hello,

I'm a student who is currently doing a 6 month internship at Surin Beach. I am very interested in finding a local gym, possibly in Surin or Bangtao. I've found some gyms but only in Patong and Phuket Town area and that's kinda far away for me.

Are there any gyms around these areas? I don't really care for the expensive ones with many facilities such as wellness area, pool, A/C .. my budget is actually kind of low so the cheaper they are, the better. I'm guessing 1'000 - 1'500 bath per month would be ideal.

If this is not the corrum forum, please move it where it belongs. smile.png

Thanks in advance, cheers.

Patong is 15min away, plenty of gyms there..

I was looking for something much closer since my working shifts are pretty shitty so I didn't want to go that far away everyday, dunno if I even have the time. I'm staying in Bangtao, so 30 minutes with motorcycle is actually more accurate.

But nonetheless, do you happen to know any? Because if it's cheap and well equipped, then I might think about it, but only if it's really convenient.

Anyways, thank you very much, i really appreciate the help.

Cheers.

baan puri near kris resort... go past twin palms about 1k... down a hill and over a small bridge with a thai restaurant on

the right called riverside cafe , turn right just over the bridge then its abt 500m on this sealed road to baan puri

twin palms has a gym also not sure what they charge these days for visits...