Coputer swivel seat

I got one from Fern furniture, which is in Nathon, on the ring road, before you get into the town, coming from Lamai.

They have 2 shops on both sides of the road opposite each other.

It actually has metal legs, and I've had it at least 3 years.

• Like 1

Unfortunately they're all crap winter/welcome/index/etc.., just varying degrees, expect to replace them every 12 months (vs something basic in the UK from staples/viking-direct/office-world that would easily last 5 yrs at same price).

The best I've had (and still crap), build wise - metal base - and service wise, was from the massive shop Roo refers to between Big C and Makro, its on its last legs now (Euro something was the vendor and they did replace the wheels from bkk though after some arguing and agreement to pay delivery cost) infact probably replace this week too..

Edited by matt111

+1 here on the don't bother with Index, no quality no warranty 'must go Bangkok you pay there and back' after flimsy plastic base collapsed

Warning on HomePro, our replacement for above was a 'Special Promotion' with a more substantial looking frame, I say 'looking' because it collapsed after 9months only to be greeted with 'No warranty promotion price' so beware the special offers if you expect guarantee.

Only lasting but quality solution was to buy one at Ikea Bangkok and bring it back, fabulous comfort and designed for purpose.

This one I got from Home Pro, 5 or maybe 6 years ago now.... it really has stood the test of time.... If I remember 1500 baht...thumbsup.gif

Don't bother with the black vinyl cover ones at Index etc, the will fall apart in no time! bah.gif

IMG_6064.JPG

Having broken more chairs than Goldilocks's dad I reluctantly reverted to a normal 4 legged chair. I haven't managed to break it yet but it isn't doing my back any good :)

HTH

Edited by evadgib

OK Thanks all, seems i am not Robinson Crueso regarding broken seats.

No !.... just the latest casualty of someone falling out of their chair! tongue.pngwhistling.gif

I did get a refund for something at Home Pro, once.... cannot remember what it was now, but think I had to speak with one of the managers...

It's not one of my favorite shops to go to, I hate staff walking two steps behind me, when I am "just looking"! But they are good for a few things! wink.png

Hi all, thanks for the leads, but nothing there to suit. I took Samuijimmy for a drive this afternoon and found exactly what i am looking for. On the ring road between Naton and Donmuaeng there is a very large furniture shop on the r/h side heading to Lamai. We stopped and had a look inside.

They have got a very large display of swivel chairs ranging from BHT 2000 up to around BHT 15000. So many in fact that it was very hard to pick the one i wanted. If anyone goes shopping i advise them to take Jimmy, apparently he loves to bargain, and believe me, he proved to be very good at it. thumbsup.giflaugh.png

Edited by oldsailor35

Hi all, thanks for the leads, but nothing there to suit. I took Samuijimmy for a drive this afternoon and found exactly what i am looking for. On the ring road between Naton and Donmuaeng there is a very large furniture shop on the r/h side heading to Lamai. We stopped and had a look inside.

They have got a very large display of swivel chairs ranging from BHT 2000 up to around BHT 15000. So many in fact that it was very hard to pick the one i wanted. If anyone goes shopping i advise them to take Jimmy, apparently he loves to bargain, and believe me, he proved to be very good at it. thumbsup.giflaugh.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif oh my god!!! facepalm.gifThat was 2500 baht.... not 2000 .... she was pulling you leg..... (I won't say which one! tongue.pngwhistling.gif )

This is the store we found best selection .... and reasonable decent quality.... The one we found similar to the one I posted above and serve me well was here too...

Home Pro no hab, any more... I checked this morning~!

SAM_2878.JPG