Three Thai students shot after asking for girls' numbers

webfact

<<a man in the back fired four to five bullets at them before escaping.

The three students each caught one bullet.>>

Please don't try this at home or after drinking, bound to end in tears

• Like 1

Correlation is not causation. Since the police have no idea who the shooter is, nor did they interview him, it seems a little far-fetched to 'assume the man who shot the students was angry that they flirted with the women at the bar'

Students get shot here just because they go to a different school than the shooters. "I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work, there, Lou." Fargo (1996)

what's surprise me the most with this post, its the fact that the thai apologist didnt show up yet, and brag/shout/moan :

this happen all around the world, thailand is safer than vatican, here i walk anytime at the night with a gold chains, 2 iphone and a suit case full of cash

and nobody, yeah nobody did rob me....

Give the apologists a few more minutes, they WILL cime in, with the usual "its the same as the UK', or " Huh, its worse in Detroit", if you dont like it go home .

3 students stepped out of a bar this morning????

What the <deleted>*&k were they doing in a bar in the morning anyway

Well, it was reported that they had been drinking in the bar so, presumably, that's what they had been doing there. Morning starts at 12:00:01 you know.

I wonder if its still Bangkok or Chicago in the 1930's ... Ridiculous ......and dangerous

Why do you say Chicago in the 30's? I'd say you have a pretty good chance of getting shot there on any day just passing through.

So much for gun control.

Thailand is getting worse by the year.

This generation of youths have brought this country into the darkest recesses.

This is the culture that the Thai elders are wanting to preserve?

If this was my own culture, I wouldn't be able to get away from it fast enough.

Instead of trying to make it harder for foreigners to come to Thailand, they should be making it easier and encouraging them to breed some brains into Thai society.

Nope, always been plenty of shootings and stabbings in Thailand.

Just the reporting is more "in yer face".

Yes, my wife's father was shot 32 and killed years ago.

what's surprise me the most with this post, its the fact that the thai apologist didnt show up yet, and brag/shout/moan :

this happen all around the world, thailand is safer than vatican, here i walk anytime at the night with a gold chains, 2 iphone and a suit case full of cash

2 iphones and a suitcase full of cash?

Are you a gigolo? w00t.gif

Tjeez man, who cares.

The right question would have been "next time please inform me of your whereabouts" rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

The problem is how many of the foreigners who come here who would be prepared to breed for the good of Thailand are of sufficient intellect? smile.png

I consider myself of sufficient intellect. Now where do I sign up for this breeding stuff? (Shades of Dr. Strangelove: "of course they would be expected to perform prodigious service along these lines."

Edited by Lex Talionis

Bad, bad, but could have been much worse.

It could have claimed their lives, even the lives of innocent folk in range.

Are we sure that this was not just another rival Uni gang?

That they flirted with the girls may have had nothing to do with it!

This gang culture in universities and poly technics is dreadful and claims far too many young lives.

Please, General, catch and give big jail sentences to the perps.

Jail the whole group, not only the one with the weapon.

Punish them hard, make an example of them.

Repeat this for all future incidents.

When the penalties are strong enough and consistent, they will surely stop!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The general is not the judge. The first thing that has to be done is to arrest, convict, and lock up the prosecutors and judiciary. They are the real weak link. Anyone with cash here can buy off a lot of the prosecutors. And if that fails, you can just buy off the judge. From what I hear, most will accept some cash to let you off of your crime. So, no matter how many arrests are made, unless these coward, vermin judges are put away nothing will ever change, and these punks will just walk free. That is assuming they have some cash. Cash is king.

Spidermike

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

And where exactly do you walk at night? and at precisely what time?

Is this why?