Two Ladyboys steal Gold Necklace from Australian on Pattaya Beach

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you're catching on...try to remember it in future.

Nah, sorry man will always be addressed as a man no matter the size of the heels or boobs

The difference between men and women is determined by genes / chromosomes, not the size of heels and tits.

People can of course pretend they are something else if they want, just like kids pretend they are pirates and ghosts at halloween.

Edited by monkeycountry

Nah, sorry man will always be addressed as a man no matter the size of the heels or boobs

The difference between men and women is determined by genes / chromosomes, not the size of heels and tits.

People can of course pretend they are something else if they want, just like kids pretend they are pirates and ghosts at halloween.

I hate to blow both of your small minds but human sexuality is much more fluid then you seem to believe. Have you ever heard of the phenomenon of inter-sex people ("intersexuals")...kinda blows both your ignorant comments out of the water. In any case, your free to wallow in ignorance, as in your cases, it's obviously bliss, but I would suggest that you limit your postings on a topic on which you know very little.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

I hate to blow both of your small minds but human sexuality is much more fluid then you seem to believe. Have you ever heard of the phenomenon of inter-sex people ("intersexuals")...kinda blows both your ignorant comments out of the water. In any case, your free to wallow in ignorance, as in your cases, it's obviously bliss, but I would suggest that you limit your postings on a topic on which you know very little.

Penis and testicles is called a man. Everything else is an excuse, wallow in thatthumbsup.gif

Yes, genes and chromosomes sometimes (rarely) go haywire and bring some interesting results. However, this is not the case with the ladyboys in Pattaya is it. I think a medical check will prove they were more or less all born with "normal" male genes and only male chromosomes, so your link and argument is not really relevant to this issue. Edited by monkeycountry

Do you think this intersex thing is also what makes them steal so much? Maybe it not only blurs their mind reg. which sex they are, but also blurs their mind reg. the difference between what is yours and what is mine and what is right and wrong? That would explain alot. Edited by monkeycountry

Any self respecting Aussie bloke would not wear a necklace.

Who are you? The fashion police?

Clearly the offenders must belong to the local Fashion Police.

Should they not be decorated with high honours for their deed? facepalm.gif

Do you think this intersex thing is also what makes them steal so much? Maybe it not only blurs their mind reg. which sex they are, but also blurs their mind reg. the difference between what is yours and what is mine and what is right and wrong? That would explain alot.

I don't accept your premise that they have a propensity to criminality higher than other groups in society.