T-shirt Printing

Lacoste

Moderators kindly advice the above member that he is misusing the registered copyrighted name and logo on this forum.

Hi there Thaising, thank you for your concern of breach of copyright on our brand logo. I wish everyone in this world was as diserning as yourself. As part of the managment team of Lacoste SE Asia and the owner of several Lacoste stores within the kingdom you will find that i am well within the law of displaying the Lacoste logo.

If any moderator of the Thaivisa website wishes to discuss this matter with me they are more than welcome to Private Message me.

Thanks again for your concern.

Regards. Charles.

Maybe at this point i should also just state the reason for wanting to use the services of this shop.

Next month is my daughters 7th Birthday and we are having a party for her and a large group of her school friends, I would like to get some special 'Birthday' shirts made for them all to take home with them.

Regards. Charlie

I know a great screen printing shop, but i dont have the address and phone number here right now as im not at the office.

Drop me a pm to remind me, and ill send it to you tomorrow. We print large prints to the rear of the shirt, with a 6 inch logo on the front chest, generally around 20 or 30 at a time for a cost of 30baht each, 2 colour. The service there is great, and they have an overnight turnaround time.

On another note, i bet Thaising feels a bit silly now eh.

I was gonna make a crack about this one (prinitng shirts, lacoste name and logo........... A bit redundant now.

Lacoste, I don´t know. Good luck, and best wishes for your daughter´s birthday.

Moderators kindly advice the above member that he is misusing the registered copyrighted name and logo on this forum.

Hi there Thaising, thank you for your concern of breach of copyright on our brand logo. I wish everyone in this world was as diserning as yourself. As part of the managment team of Lacoste SE Asia and the owner of several Lacoste stores within the kingdom you will find that i am well within the law of displaying the Lacoste logo.

(Homer Simpson) DOH! :o

If any moderator of the Thaivisa website wishes to discuss this matter with me they are more than welcome to Private Message me.

Regards. Charles.

I’m less concerned now about the copyrights infringement, since you have clarified.

As for printing t-shirt for your daughter’s birthday, just visit Water Gate Garment Center ( Prutunam ) you were be able to find what you want there. Good luck.

As a member of thaivisa, I'm concerned member of this forum or thaivisa bringing sue by the copyrights owner. Don't you agree we should remind and take care each other.

did you used to be a traffic warden???

if copyright issues bother you i suggest you stay away from all the shopping areas in bangkok, otherwise you may give yourself a heart attack :o

mr lacoste - have you changed the sizes of your t-shirts? i used to get a 6 but now they are too long and the 5 is too small across the chest............????

Hello there leftcross, The Asian sizes are different to European and US sizes, If you are refering to polo shirts there are also two different fits, You have probably been given the slim fit to try, if you let them know at the shop they should be able to find the correct fit for you.

Regards, Charlie.

Regards. Charles.

I’m less concerned now about the copyrights infringement, since you have clarified.

As for printing t-shirt for your daughter’s birthday, just visit Water Gate Garment Center ( Prutunam ) you were be able to find what you want there. Good luck.

Which part of Pratunam is the Water Gate Garment Center? Anywhere near the Platinum Mall? I'm also thinking of printing some t-shirts.